G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

A Watched Pot Never Boils...

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

52dno98
United States of America

A Watched Pot Never Boils...

Post by 52dno98 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:38 pm

Waiting on some speedos to come in from Singapore and I'm driving myself a little crazy with anticipation. Each day I go to the mailbox and I'm so excited only to open it up and find junk mail or a magazine or something.

Anyone else have trouble focusing when they're waiting on some new suits to come in the mail?

Here's what I ordered:

an1.jpg
an1.jpg (53.8 KiB) Viewed 2529 times
an2.jpg
an2.jpg (70 KiB) Viewed 2529 times
an3.jpg
an3.jpg (36.66 KiB) Viewed 2529 times

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Re: A Watched Pot Never Boils...

Post by Scottiebum » Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:53 pm

Oh yes. Look forward to seeing the pics!
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:28 pm

52dno98 wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:38 pm
Waiting on some speedos to come in from Singapore and I'm driving myself a little crazy with anticipation.
Anyone else have trouble focusing when they're waiting on some new suits to come in the mail?
I do. I've bought from them several times.

Be careful, because their stuff sometimes requires a signature. I didn't get the pick-up notice (I work long hours), and the post office sent the package back to Singapore after 30 days. :cry: It was awful. Eventually, it arrived after several months. I think the mails are slower in general now, and in the U.S. in particular, since the USPS has become a bit of a political football.

I recently sent a package to Australia, and it went round and round in Miami for nearly two weeks before it got on a plane.

Tom
Long time Speedo® lover

52dno98
United States of America

Post by 52dno98 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:39 am

Thom wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:28 pm
Be careful, because their stuff sometimes requires a signature. I didn't get the pick-up notice (I work long hours), and the post office sent the package back to Singapore after 30 days. :cry: It was awful. Eventually, it arrived after several months. I think the mails are slower in general now, and in the U.S. in particular, since the USPS has become a bit of a political football..
I just received a package from Cyprus (in the Mediterranean) in two weeks, which was reasonably quick, all things considered.

I work from home most days, so I should be ok, but if I’m not (like today), does the USPS leave me a note and then I have to go to the post office and sign?

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:00 am

They have some pretty cool suits, thought they were expensive but the exchange rate is not too bad, temptation......!!
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:19 pm

52dno98 wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:39 am

I work from home most days, so I should be ok, but if I’m not (like today), does the USPS leave me a note and then I have to go to the post office and sign?
I believe that if you are home, you sign on the spot. I'm never home during the day, except weekends, so I get a little pinkish colored slip that they accept at a special window at the Post Office. That window rarely has a line where I live. Good thing, the big regional Post Office has long waits for everything.
Long time Speedo® lover