G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Budgy Smugglers arrived.

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Thom
United States of America

Budgy Smugglers arrived.

Post by Thom » Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:59 am

I finally bought a pair of Budgy Smugglers, the "Baggy Green" print. Australia colors (Yay!) with AUS on the front. I ordered the 30, and they're none too tight. They seem to run large. I now have a Budgy Smuggler billboard on my butt. They only send them by express mail, so they did arrive fast--four days, but kind of expensive. My suit budget is empty now, budget smuggled.

https://budgysmuggler.com.au/collection ... ggy-greens
Long time Speedo® lover

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Budgy Smugglers arrived.

Post by Speedoaddict » Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:12 am

Thom wrote:I finally bought a pair of Budgy Smugglers, the "Baggy Green" print. Australia colors (Yay!) with AUS on the front. I ordered the 30, and they're none too tight. They seem to run large. I now have a Budgy Smuggler billboard on my butt. They only send them by express mail, so they did arrive fast--four days, but kind of expensive. My suit budget is empty now, budget smuggled.

Hi Thom,

I have 3 pairs of Budgy smugglers and they fit me ok. I a, a 38” waist and mine fit spot on. I have attached some pics of others in Budgy Smugglers. I also have Turbo which I know you have to go a size up.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202009 ... 4756b0.png[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202009 ... 99862f.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202009 ... 0404e0.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202009 ... 61487b.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPad using TapatalkImage
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Re: Budgy Smugglers arrived.

Post by Scottiebum » Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:02 am

Thom wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:59 am
I finally bought a pair of Budgy Smugglers, the "Baggy Green" print. Australia colors (Yay!) with AUS on the front. I ordered the 30, and they're none too tight. They seem to run large. I now have a Budgy Smuggler billboard on my butt. They only send them by express mail, so they did arrive fast--four days, but kind of expensive. My suit budget is empty now, budget smuggled.

Look forward to the pics!
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

MISwimmer

Post by MISwimmer » Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:15 am

I recently picked up two pairs of Budgy Smugglers too. Love the prints and selection and the materials and for me, the fit is ok (6’3”, 200#, size 34). I’ll try to post pics. Candidly, I’ve had better luck with suits on Amazon (cheaper and faster delivery —although the prints aren’t as fun). My fav suits for boat and beach have been two Timoteo suits I got on CheapUndies for less than $20 each....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:03 am

MISwimmer wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:15 am
I recently picked up two pairs of Budgy Smugglers too. Love the prints and selection and the materials and for me, the fit is ok (6’3”, 200#, size 34). I’ll try to post pics. Candidly, I’ve had better luck with suits on Amazon (cheaper and faster delivery —although the prints aren’t as fun). My fav suits for boat and beach have been two Timoteo suits I got on CheapUndies for less than $20 each....
Timoteo suits are good. I've got some good buys on CheapUndies.
Long time Speedo® lover

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:29 pm

i love budgy smugglers.. i need more. im a 30" and usually a small in other speedo brands like aussiebum!

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:09 am

I need to get another pair. I love them but they are not the cheapest swim brief to buy. More of a treat for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:46 pm

Speedoaddict wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:09 am
I need to get another pair. I love them but they are not the cheapest swim brief to buy. More of a treat for me.

how much do they sell for over in UK?

speedostud
Canada

Post by speedostud » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:46 am

Augh, I've said it before on here, I'll say it again... I hate Budgy Smugglers fit. They smush everything down and make everyones pouch look like an a naked Ken doll.

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:59 am

Mazda3mps wrote:
Speedoaddict wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:09 am

how much do they sell for over in UK?
They sell them for £30+£5 carriage. I bit pricy but I do like them.

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:58 pm

speedostud wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:46 am
Augh, I've said it before on here, I'll say it again... I hate Budgy Smugglers fit. They smush everything down and make everyones pouch look like an a naked Ken doll.
kinda agree. but i point up when i wear budgy smugglers