G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Underwear

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Straightguync

Underwear

Post by Straightguync » Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:38 am

I know this is off topic and if I am breaking the rules, then please remove, but I have a question. My curiosity has peaked in the realm of women’s underwear. I am not interested in cross dressing or any of that. I just like comfortable underwear and swimwear. My question is, do any of you buy women’s underwear? What cut/material do you normally look for when shopping? I am currently looking at the Jockey no panty line promise line of panties. If you have these, would you share your thoughts and possibly a pic of them through pm?
Thanks.

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Re: Underwear

Post by Speedoaddict » Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:41 pm

Hello, don’t worry about going off topic. Variety is always welcome.

I don’t wear women’s underwear but I have noticed a few accounts on Instagram, here is one of them. You could always drop him a DM. Hope this helps.

https://instagram.com/speedo_wearer?igs ... mqzpv76azf

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:55 pm

If you are not into crossdressing I would have thought that there is such a variety of guys underwear that you will find a pair in a fabric and style to suit you.
I can understand the attraction of a comfortable material but there is the obvious lack of space at the front.
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

Straightguync

Post by Straightguync » Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:29 pm

The problem that I haves, where I live, there are not many options for men’s underwear. Any kind of variety has to be bought online. I have found the fits to be a hit or a miss with buying online. I prefer to go in a store and put my hands on what I’m buying. I have found too that most men’s underwear has too much material between the legs which causes my balls to get pinched. Women’s underwear also looks to be a lot cheaper than men’s. I say all of this not to bash the underwear that I have and all of the options that are out there. I just want to try something different that I can put my hands on before buying.

Straightguync

Post by Straightguync » Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:29 pm

The problem that I haves, where I live, there are not many options for men’s underwear. Any kind of variety has to be bought online. I have found the fits to be a hit or a miss with buying online. I prefer to go in a store and put my hands on what I’m buying. I have found too that most men’s underwear has too much material between the legs which causes my balls to get pinched. Women’s underwear also looks to be a lot cheaper than men’s. I say all of this not to bash the underwear that I have and all of the options that are out there. I just want to try something different that I can put my hands on before buying.

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:33 pm

Straightguync wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:29 pm

Ah I see.

I have not really had your problem with mens underwear but I do like Andrew Christian 'Almost Naked' to support and keep the goods separate from the body. Unfortunately they are expensive.
I hope you find what you are looking for.
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

ChicagoDan

Post by ChicagoDan » Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:29 pm

Plenty of good options on line. I have a few pairs of Cover Mail, just basic bikinis, I think they are style CM101. very comfortable material.

Ceolona
United States of America

Post by Ceolona » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:40 am

It’s been decades, but... have you tried Jockey’s Elance men’s briefs? They might be what you are looking for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Straightguync

Post by Straightguync » Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:06 am

I have. The problem that I have with them is a) they don’t have much stretch, and b) the piece that goes between your legs from front to back is too wide. This causes my balls to constantly roll back between my thighs and my scrotum gets pinched. I have tried smaller sizes to help with this but my junk ends up getting mashed and it is uncomfortable. I have noticed that ladies panties. Do not have as much material between the legs and I think this will help. I have some thicker thighs so less material is better.

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:38 am

Have you tried a thong, minimal material between your legs and a pouch to keep things together at the front?
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

Straightguync

Post by Straightguync » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:51 am

I have a few jockey thongs. There is an outlet about an hours drive from me that I like to go to. The strap is thicker and noticeable. I happened remember that my wife had 2 thongs that she bought and didn’t like. They are from jockey. I’m not sure what line they are. They are a little large for me but the feel really nice, are stretchy, and are super thin. I don’t know why they don’t market these towards men.

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:14 am

Straightguync wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:38 am
I know this is off topic and if I am breaking the rules, then please remove, but I have a question. My curiosity has peaked in the realm of women’s underwear. I am not interested in cross dressing or any of that. I just like comfortable underwear and swimwear. My question is, do any of you buy women’s underwear? What cut/material do you normally look for when shopping? I am currently looking at the Jockey no panty line promise line of panties. If you have these, would you share your thoughts and possibly a pic of them through pm?
Thanks.
I have resorted to only wearing underwear that has a proper pouch in the front. With a pouch up front, my equipment stay up there, where I want it, instead of sliding back between my thighs and getting smashed between my thighs. It sounds like you have a similar situation to me, having larger than average thighs.

I started with this a number of years ago when it was nearly impossible to find stuff like this. However I was able to find thongs and bikinis with nice pouches and Unico made some boxer briefs that had nice pouches and were made with a lighter weight material that worked well when I was living down in Florida. Today, most of these styles are called "enhancing" because of the pouch up front. I'm not trying to "enhance" anything, I just want a nice pouch for my equipment to live in without being strangled to death.

Why traditional underwear doesn't have a proper pouch I just do not understand.

The best thing I have found lately is this brief on Amazon:
JACK SMITH Men's Traceless Soft Briefs
These are so thin and lightweight, it is amazing! They have a nice pouch in the front, and stretch like crazy! The first package I purchased I picked up the XL size since that looked like it would be way too small based on my waist size. I usually measure about 38" but vary from 36" to 40" depending on the cut, fabric, and how I'm feeling on a given day. The XL being listed as 33" I was hoping had a little stretch to it. It did and it fit me just fine, even maybe a bit loose. So the second pack I bought was a large size and it fits brilliantly! Please note that these are very briefly cut in the back, so if you are a bit thick back there it will only cover half your ass, or less. As me how I know about that... LoL!!! They are very similar to a Rio style cut on the back, which I've never had good luck with, but these are fantastic! I love these and they are my primary "go to" underwear right now. They are sheer, so don't plan on wearing them as swim briefs, unless you are at that kind of place.

These briefs are pretty good, all things considered:
iKingsky Men's Breathable Pouch Briefs
They have a nice pouch, they fit as expected, they offer a lot more back coverage than the one listed above, and the fabric is extremely breathable, so they work well outside in this Mississippi sweltering summer heat. Again, I purchased the XL size, and they fit me brilliantly.

Do not buy these briefs:
iKingsky Men's Seamless Front Pouch Briefs
Even though these are branded the same as the ones above, they have nothing in common. Yes, these have a pouch, but it has got to be based on the most mal-formed human male ever. There is too much fabric between the legs and the back of the pouch is practically at my anus. The front is still basically flat, thus pushing all my equipment down and back between my legs, which is exactly what I don't want from a brief. Plus the colors suck on this one. I got sucked in on the price per brief and ended up highly disappointed, especially when the other two, which I ordered at the same time, were very good to brilliant!

Straightguync

Post by Straightguync » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:17 pm

Just wanted to post an update. I bit the bullet and ordered a pair of the Jockey No Panty Line Promise bikinis. All I can say is, WOW!!! This is the stretchiest, thinnest most comfortable pair of underwear that I have ever pulled on. They have a certain sheer quality to them which makes me feel sexy and the cut really doesn’t seem any more feminine than a men’s bikini. I would definitely recommend to anyone wanting something cool, comfortable, supportive, and sexy all at a pretty decent price point. I promise that I am not paid or endorsed by jockey in any way. I just like for my goods to have something soft to hold them.

Straightguync

Post by Straightguync » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:37 am

4DB26CE4-363E-4401-BD50-A3F751108546.jpeg
4DB26CE4-363E-4401-BD50-A3F751108546.jpeg (103.65 KiB) Viewed 6419 times

Solar73
United States of America

Post by Solar73 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:36 am

I’ve been wearing the Jockey NPLP string bikinis and thongs for a while.
I absolutely love them for all the reasons you mentioned. Plus, if I buy them at the local outlet store... I get them for under $3 a pair, talk about winning. For those who think Straightguynyc and me are nuts..Go to the Jockey website and read the reviews, lots and lots and lots of guys agree they are awesome.

BeachFun
United States of America

Post by BeachFun » Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:18 pm

Solar73 and Straightguync you are right. They are very comfortable and great to wear under jeans, running shorts or running tights or any other time.

swimsharkau
Australia

Post by swimsharkau » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:31 pm

Scottiebum wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:33 pm

I have not really had your problem with mens underwear but I do like Andrew Christian 'Almost Naked' to support and keep the goods separate from the body. Unfortunately they are expensive.
I hope you find what you are looking for.
The Andrew Christian 'Almost Naked' briefs are my absolute favourite. Expensive though to get the colours etc I like posted to Aus. I bought a few pairs a while back on sale and love how comfortable they are.