G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

The Masturbation Thread

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

MrMusik
United States of America

Re: The Masturbation Thread

Post by MrMusik » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:15 am

cocksox wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:29 pm
MrMusik wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:52 am
Then it was common for me to jack off in the open showers in the lockers at school, but usually no one was around.
Usually? Did you ever get caught?
Several times I almost got caught. Like I said, I was stroking off all the time in the locker room showers. The door coming in the room was noisy and the lockers were all very noisy so you could always hear if anyone else was around. If I wanted privacy I would go back to the back locker rooms which had stalls for showering instead of the open shower.

Speedotommy
Great Britain

Post by Speedotommy » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:16 am

Norfcountryboy wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:19 pm
So Dave's 1500th post viewtopic.php?f=4&t=140695&p=253349#p253349 inspired me to record myself knocking one out in my Speedo's.
A bit of background. My local pool has this (Stoopid) "Changing Village" policy where you get changed in a little cabin thing like you have something to hide. Makes me want to kick back against it. Luckily it also has private shower cubicles I assume for swimmers to masturbate and have sex in? And a couple of totally enclosed shower rooms for those who are more "Vocal".
It also attracts a lot of college age serious swimmers so it's lycra-city whenever I go there and I've got into the habit of relieving some of my sex energy in those thoughtfully provided private showers. Then rinsing off and back to the pool.
Good dirrty un-PC fun!
Just noticed this post on the thread, and can I just say norfcountryboy, you are HOT. Might have to knock one out now, considering I'm rock hard. Damn, I wish I swam at your pool!
Single gay guy, almost always horny, living my best life! 8) Speedoing it up whenever I can

swimmy

Post by swimmy » Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:40 pm

I wish lots of our sexy swimmers swam at my pool. There are some hot ones here. The swim bods are to die for.

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:46 am

Speedotommy wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:16 am
Norfcountryboy wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:19 pm
So Dave's 1500th post viewtopic.php?f=4&t=140695&p=253349#p253349 inspired me to record myself knocking one out in my Speedo's.
A bit of background. My local pool has this (Stoopid) "Changing Village" policy where you get changed in a little cabin thing like you have something to hide. Makes me want to kick back against it. Luckily it also has private shower cubicles I assume for swimmers to masturbate and have sex in? And a couple of totally enclosed shower rooms for those who are more "Vocal".
It also attracts a lot of college age serious swimmers so it's lycra-city whenever I go there and I've got into the habit of relieving some of my sex energy in those thoughtfully provided private showers. Then rinsing off and back to the pool.
Good dirrty un-PC fun!
Just noticed this post on the thread, and can I just say norfcountryboy, you are HOT. Might have to knock one out now, considering I'm rock hard. Damn, I wish I swam at your pool!
Glad to be of "Inspiration". My rule of thumb is; if in doubt knock one out, so Speedo-up and get grappling with your tackle. Better still post up a photo to keep the inspiration going!
Real men wear Speedo's

phltanner
Bermuda

Post by phltanner » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:49 am

Norfcountryboy wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:46 am
Speedotommy wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:16 am
Glad to be of "Inspiration". My rule of thumb is; if in doubt knock one out, so Speedo-up and get grappling with your tackle. Better still post up a photo to keep the inspiration going!
After re-reading the "Hot Twitter Speedo Cum" thread, I am in DOUBT!!! (& grappling!)

nmspeedoboi
United States of America

Post by nmspeedoboi » Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:15 pm

Speedoaddict wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:55 pm
You can’t beat it. I have done that a couple of time after a shower. Walked back to the changing cubicle and well couldn’t resist it. The feel of a wet speedo. Mmmm. Fab.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You can't beat it? I thought that was the whole purpose of this thread! (hee, hee, hee) A little humor there :lol: - maybe very little.

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:44 am

I gave it some on the woods this morning during my run. As a diligent member of this community I made sure I video'd myself for evidence purposes :lol:

If you wanna see the hardcore "Shots", then you'll need to rock over to this thread.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=142101

Keep stroking, friends!
Attachments
20210220_144008.jpg
20210220_144008.jpg (85.12 KiB) Viewed 14530 times
Real men wear Speedo's

Speedomartin
Great Britain

Post by Speedomartin » Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:11 am

Norfcountryboy wrote:I gave it some on the woods this morning during my run. As a diligent member of this community I made sure I video'd myself for evidence purposes

If you wanna see the hardcore "Shots", then you'll need to rock over to this thread.

Keep stroking, friends!
You are so kind Norfcountryboy . Would love to see the evidence but unless my IT skills are still shite? when you click on the link nothing happens . Maybe I will try and find the evidence later!!??

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

UPDATE ; Finally got access to the pictures and well what can I say other than ............. fantastic buddy it really looked like you were so ready to release some pressure Norfcountryboy . Thanks for sharing

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:01 am

More detail of the dirty deed :twisted: :twisted:
Attachments
20210221_103617.jpg
20210221_103617.jpg (98.57 KiB) Viewed 14391 times
Real men wear Speedo's

Speedotommy
Great Britain

Post by Speedotommy » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:32 am

Norfcountryboy wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:44 am
I gave it some on the woods this morning during my run. As a diligent member of this community I made sure I video'd myself for evidence purposes :lol:

Keep stroking, friends!
I wish I was there to hear your moans as you reached the climax and released your load. Can't wait to see another of your wanks in the woods.
Single gay guy, almost always horny, living my best life! 8) Speedoing it up whenever I can

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:08 pm

Great pics Norfcounrtyboy. Love the Speedos, you look great in them. Can’t wait for you to post some more pics soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:00 am

Speedotommy wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:32 am
Norfcountryboy wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:44 am

Keep stroking, friends!
I wish I was there to hear your moans as you reached the climax and released your load. Can't wait to see another of your wanks in the woods.
Yeah, I'm a moaner!
Real men wear Speedo's

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:24 am

Speedomartin wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:11 am
Norfcountryboy wrote:I gave it some on the woods this morning during my run. As a diligent member of this community I made sure I video'd myself for evidence purposes

Keep stroking, friends!
You are so kind Norfcountryboy . Would love to see the evidence but unless my IT skills are still shite? when you click on the link nothing happens . Maybe I will try and find the evidence later!!??

UPDATE ; Finally got access to the pictures and well what can I say other than ............. fantastic buddy it really looked like you were so ready to release some pressure Norfcountryboy . Thanks for sharing
Pleased you managed toget access to them, I find links hard to embed on the forum. Yeah releasing pressure, I've played the vid back and the veins are up on my head (My face head I mean not my 'head), must have needed the release more than I realised.
Real men wear Speedo's

ZacTay1986
United States of America

Post by ZacTay1986 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:27 am

Pleased you managed toget access to them, I find links hard to embed on the forum. Yeah releasing pressure, I've played the vid back and the veins are up on my head (My face head I mean not my 'head), must have needed the release more than I realised.
[/quote]

Super hot stuff, Norf. Very enjoyable. Thanks for sharing.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:46 pm

Norfcountryboy wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:01 am
Liking the design of the cock ring (rubber?). Where did you get it? I'm sure your collection is extensive.
Long time Speedo® lover

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:40 am

Thom wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:46 pm
Norfcountryboy wrote:
Liking the design of the cock ring (rubber?). Where did you get it? I'm sure your collection is extensive.
Yeah it is, didn't I show you all my special cockring jewelry box? Dirty shiny stuff! It is a Cock armor brand cock ring. It was their generic model called "Perfect Fit" which I think is now discontinued. It's my current favourite there's nothing I wouldn't do wearing that bad boy
Real men wear Speedo's

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:54 pm

Norfcountryboy wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:40 am
Thom wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:46 pm
Norfcountryboy wrote:
Yeah it is, didn't I show you all my special cockring jewelry box? Dirty shiny stuff! It is a Cock armor brand cock ring. It was their generic model called "Perfect Fit" which I think is now discontinued. It's my current favourite there's nothing I wouldn't do wearing that bad boy
Yes, I well recall your jewelry box collection. 8) Just didn't remember that one. :P (Hey, I'm challenged knowing the day of the week.) Found something similar, by the same company, but not the one in your pic.
Long time Speedo® lover

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:32 am

Horny run yesterday. I stripped my top off when I got out of town and then went to the woods, got my running tights off and then got off :twisted:

Thong, camera phone on record, rubber glove to help unleash my inner pervert. I was planning on running to another wood further on that is my preferred "Masturbation station" but I was getting too horny, so I took a chance in this abandoned quarry that is a bit more... exposed :lol:
Attachments
Screenshot_20211222-152145_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20211222-152145_Gallery.jpg (58.04 KiB) Viewed 11863 times
Screenshot_20211222-152208_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20211222-152208_Gallery.jpg (73.19 KiB) Viewed 11863 times
Real men wear Speedo's

Speedomartin
Great Britain

Post by Speedomartin » Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:01 am

Norfcountryboy wrote:Horny run yesterday. I stripped my top off when I got out of town and then went to the woods, got my running tights off and then got off :twisted:

Thong, camera phone on record, rubber glove to help unleash my inner pervert. I was planning on running to another wood further on that is my preferred "Masturbation station" but I was getting too horny, so I took a chance in this abandoned quarry that is a bit more... exposed
Hot stuff Norfcountryboy; Nice pictures

VPLaddict
Great Britain

Post by VPLaddict » Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:08 am

Norfcountryboy wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:32 am
Horny run yesterday. I stripped my top off when I got out of town and then went to the woods, got my running tights off and then got off :twisted:

Thong, camera phone on record, rubber glove to help unleash my inner pervert. I was planning on running to another wood further on that is my preferred "Masturbation station" but I was getting too horny, so I took a chance in this abandoned quarry that is a bit more... exposed :lol:
Nice one Norfcountryboy. Great pics. Love an outdoor wank when I go running too.
A big hard VPL makes me weak at the knees 8)