G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Is it the Girl or the Speedo?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Papadoop
Great Britain

Is it the Girl or the Speedo?

Post by Papadoop » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:29 pm

Bit of a random one this but has anyone ever fired their load in their speedos when being around hot women?
It happens to me quite often usually if im attracted to the girl but its never happened wearing board shorts.
Wearing Navy Blue Skin tight Swim Briefs on Sunday I was in the Sauna when 3 hot girls walked in, 2 asian girls one a bit chubby but had a white bikini on, her mate a black swim costume, brown long hair and a nice butt and a curvy pretty devon girl with them who sat by me and as we chatted her cleavage was on show with her hair all wet and her hot legs were close to me as I chatted to the girls and tried to fight it I had to pretend to mess with my water bottle as I started jizzing rapidly in my briefs luckily they didnt notice. Its always when i wear speedos and never shorts they just make me too horny and sexed up

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Re: Is it the Girl or the Speedo?

Post by Speedoaddict » Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:16 pm

I have never had that happen. Sound like fun tho.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:29 pm

Papadoop wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:29 pm
Bit of a random...
Wow. Where's that sauna??
Long time Speedo® lover

BozeHawk
Canada

Post by BozeHawk » Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:53 am

To be honest in all my life, from a small child through various schools and unis and now as an adult, I've never been in a sauna anywhere in the world (including the more likeliest places such as Wyoming or Turkey) where anyone was clothed. Sure, on the rare occasion someone might opt not to remove their towel (used to sit upon), but wearing a swimming costume?

Papadoop
Great Britain

Post by Papadoop » Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:03 pm

Speedoaddict wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:16 pm
I have never had that happen. Sound like fun tho.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It does feel kinda sexy though and is a turn on think its the thought of them seeing me in nothing but a pair of swim briefs