G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Minority Report

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

shadowmn
United States of America

Minority Report

Post by shadowmn » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:14 am

I spent last week on the sunny beaches of Aruba. I am happy to say that I wore my speedo to the beach and pool every day that I was there. While I was most definitely in the minority of speedo wearers, it didn't bother me. On one day, my went wanted to waterski so I went with her on the boat and I still only wore my speedo. At one point, we picked up another couple that was going to go on a boat ride shortly after and I chatted with them a bit as well.

There were a few times however that were a little unnerving when I got out of the ocean and walked back to my palapa. I felt that a few of my suits showed a lot of detail when just emerging from the water. I did what I always preach though, look straight ahead and walk with confidence. Here's a list of what I wore:

Speedo Shoreline 1" brief / Navy Blue
Speedo Shoreline 1" brief / Black
Addicted Low Cut Sports Trunk / Black
Speedo Solar 1" / Gray
Clever brief / black with 2 stripes
Aronik Striped Brief / Orange & Blue
Just a straight guy that enjoys wearing speedos. Life is too short, enjoy wearing what you want.

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Re: Minority Report

Post by Scottiebum » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:41 am

shadowmn wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:14 am
I spent last week on the sunny beaches of Aruba. I am happy to say that I wore my speedo to the beach and pool every day that I was there. While I was most definitely in the minority of speedo wearers, it didn't bother me. On one day, my went wanted to waterski so I went with her on the boat and I still only wore my speedo. At one point, we picked up another couple that was going to go on a boat ride shortly after and I chatted with them a bit as well.

There were a few times however that were a little unnerving when I got out of the ocean and walked back to my palapa. I felt that a few of my suits showed a lot of detail when just emerging from the water. I did what I always preach though, look straight ahead and walk with confidence. Here's a list of what I wore:

Speedo Solar 1" / Gray
Sounds great!
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

packedspeedo
United States of America

Post by packedspeedo » Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:24 am

Nice! That sounds like a great vacation!

52dno98
United States of America

Post by 52dno98 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:41 pm

Good for you!!! Sounds epic.

How did you prep your wife for the trip? Did you tell her you weren't taking board shorts?

wetman1961
Great Britain

Post by wetman1961 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:01 am

shadowmn wrote:

Speedo Solar 1" / Gray
Good for you!

There have been a few Speedo brief wearers on my local beach this year (in addition to Yours Truly, of course). I'm able to count them on the fingers of one hand but at least this year I need the fingers.
Every man should own a Little Black Speedo :P

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:59 am

shadowmn wrote:
I spent last week on the sunny beaches of Aruba. I am happy to say that I wore my speedo to the beach and pool every day that I was there.
Wow. Cool vacation. Great selection of suits.
Long time Speedo® lover

shadowmn
United States of America

Post by shadowmn » Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:06 am

52dno98 wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:41 pm
Good for you!!! Sounds epic.

How did you prep your wife for the trip? Did you tell her you weren't taking board shorts?
My wife was fully aware that speedos were going to be my main choice of swimwear. I had a few hanging on hangers before the trip so I could decide which ones to bring and they were not hidden from her. I brought a pair of lightweight shorts to cover up when going to and from the beach to the hotel. I'm not going to say she approved, but stayed quiet knowing that I was going to wear them no matter what. There's more to this story, but I don't want to discuss right now.
Just a straight guy that enjoys wearing speedos. Life is too short, enjoy wearing what you want.

52dno98
United States of America

Post by 52dno98 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:34 am

shadowmn wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:06 am
My wife was fully aware that speedos were going to be my main choice of swimwear. I had a few hanging on hangers before the trip so I could decide which ones to bring and they were not hidden from her. I brought a pair of lightweight shorts to cover up when going to and from the beach to the hotel. I'm not going to say she approved, but stayed quiet knowing that I was going to wear them no matter what. There's more to this story, but I don't want to discuss right now.
When we go on vacation to the beach, I don't wear speedos around my wife lest she get embarrassed. So I often go off by myself to another part of the beach, put a towel down, and drop my shorts to sunbathe solo. I'm honestly not sure if she knows I go off to sunbathe, or walk on the beach, or what.

I would love it if she at least tolerated me sunbathing in speedos (as it sounds like your wife does) so I could just sit in our beach chairs.

BozeHawk
Canada

Post by BozeHawk » Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:38 pm

52dno98 wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:34 am
When we go on vacation to the beach, I don't wear speedos around my wife lest she get embarrassed. So I often go off by myself to another part of the beach, put a towel down, and drop my shorts to sunbathe solo. I'm honestly not sure if she knows I go off to sunbathe, or walk on the beach, or what.

I would love it if she at least tolerated me sunbathing in speedos (as it sounds like your wife does) so I could just sit in our beach chairs.
Isn't your wife curious as to your tan lines, or do you two undress in the dark?

52dno98
United States of America

Post by 52dno98 » Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:47 pm

BozeHawk wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:38 pm
Isn't your wife curious as to your tan lines, or do you two undress in the dark?
I swim laps outdoors during the summer. She’s aware of my speedo tan.

ATLSpeedoBB
United States of America

Post by ATLSpeedoBB » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:07 pm

Hey Shadowmn... Did you take any pics of you sporting those sexy ass suits?
Love speedos and spandex almost as much as I love cocks shooting cum.