G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

The Masturbation Thread

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Re: The Masturbation Thread

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:02 am

Norfcountryboy wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:01 am
More detail of the dirty deed :twisted: :twisted:
That's a nice cock! 8)

VPLaddict
Great Britain

Post by VPLaddict » Thu Dec 23, 2021 6:27 am

...:::sam:::... wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:02 am
Norfcountryboy wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:01 am
More detail of the dirty deed :twisted: :twisted:
That's a nice cock! 8)

Woof man - excellent cum shot. Lick you clean in the woods.
A big hard VPL makes me weak at the knees 8)

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:43 am

Wow, great photo. Keep em cumming.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

phltanner
Bermuda

Post by phltanner » Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:08 pm

Tough day! I'm looking for "
release"!!!

SpeedoFetish
Japan

Post by SpeedoFetish » Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:59 am

Hi everyone! This is my first post. I have been a Speedo addict for my whole adult life (since the 1990s). I'm looking forward to posting more about my speedo obsession, but this masturbation thread caught my eye, and I wanted to post my story here.

My masturbation story is about my workplace. There is a conference room at my workplace that is not completely private. It has translucent windows on two walls, meaning you can't see a lot of detail, but you can see vague shapes and colors through the windows. One window is on the door. The other is on the opposite wall and is huge (basically a floor-to-ceiling window). The windows look out on the hallways. There is a fair amount of foot traffic in the hallways, with people coming and going and walking past the conference room.

Anyway, you can probably see where this is going. Sometimes I like to go into the conference room by myself to have a little fun. The door locks from the inside, although it can be opened with a 4-digit PIN code, and I don't know who in administration/management knows the PIN.

I generally reserve the room for an hour and then go inside with my computer and headset so it looks like I'm going to have a call. (Of course I also bring tissues, LOL.) I lock the door, sit down, open my computer, and start working. As I'm working I gradually remove my clothes. I'll remove one article of clothing about every three to five minutes. Once I'm down to just my underwear (which is always a skimpy bikini), I've become too horny to focus on work, so then I just focus on enjoying myself. I'll touch myself through my underwear, get up and walk around, etc.

After about ten minutes of walking and lounging around in just my bikini, I'll stand up and slowly strip off my underwear, leaving myself totally naked.

I mentioned before that there are windows in the room. As I'm doing all this, people will sometimes walk by the windows. Every time I hear footsteps approaching and then see someone's silhouette walking by, I get a HUGE rush. It feels so dangerous and so exhilarating and erotic at the same time. As I said above, the windows are translucent, and I often wonder, "if someone were to stop and look through the window, would they be able to tell that I'm naked?" But so far I've never seen anyone stop and look. They all just walk by. Usually when I hear someone approaching, I'll move away from that window or position a chair in front of myself to try to conceal most of my body. The constant danger of being seen gives me a thrill like no other.

After I get naked, I like to drag out the experience a bit. I'll walk around the room, sit in different chairs, sit on the table, or stand and  lean against the wall, sometimes fondling and stroking my hard dick or caressing my balls. By this time I'm usually leaking a lot of pre-cum. I'll generally be naked for about 15 minutes before I settle in for my final wank.

I've done different things with my clothes. Sometimes I leave them strewn all over the conference room. Most recently I left them all in a pile right by the large window so that when I approached the window to get my clothes, I would be more visible if anyone happened to walk by at that moment. (The risk makes me horny.)

After savoring the experience of being naked in the conference room, I'll settle into a chair for my final wank. It's one of the most erotic, sexy experiences I've had. The orgasms are pretty explosive and all-consuming. I get lost in the moment as I shoot my load all over myself. If someone were to walk by the room at that moment, I probably wouldn't notice.

(I've thought of lying on the table for my final wank, but I'm afraid that that would make me too visible and obvious through the windows.  I've also thought about shooting my load onto the table. Maybe I'll try that sometime.)

After I finish cumming and then clean up, there's not much time left in my conference room reservation, so I have to grab my clothes and get dressed quickly. Then I leave the room with my computer and headset and get on with my workday as if nothing unusual has happened.

Just writing about this has made me really horny and I'm leaking a ton of pre-cum right now. I think I'm going to need to rub one out after I post this...

Speedomartin
Great Britain

Post by Speedomartin » Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:10 am

SpeedoFetish wrote:Hi everyone! This is my first post. I have been a Speedo addict for my whole adult life (since the 1990s). I'm looking forward to posting more about my speedo obsession, but this masturbation thread caught my eye, and I wanted to post my story here.

My masturbation story is about my workplace. There is a conference room at my workplace that is not completely private. It has translucent windows on two walls, meaning you can't see a lot of detail, but you can see vague shapes and colors through the windows. One window is on the door. The other is on the opposite wall and is huge (basically a floor-to-ceiling window). The windows look out on the hallways. There is a fair amount of foot traffic in the hallways, with people coming and going and walking past the conference room.

Anyway, you can probably see where this is going. Sometimes I like to go into the conference room by myself to have a little fun. The door locks from the inside, although it can be opened with a 4-digit PIN code, and I don't know who in administration/management knows the PIN.

I generally reserve the room for an hour and then go inside with my computer and headset so it looks like I'm going to have a call. (Of course I also bring tissues, LOL.) I lock the door, sit down, open my computer, and start working. As I'm working I gradually remove my clothes. I'll remove one article of clothing about every three to five minutes. Once I'm down to just my underwear (which is always a skimpy bikini), I've become too horny to focus on work, so then I just focus on enjoying myself. I'll touch myself through my underwear, get up and walk around, etc.

After about ten minutes of walking and lounging around in just my bikini, I'll stand up and slowly strip off my underwear, leaving myself totally naked.

I mentioned before that there are windows in the room. As I'm doing all this, people will sometimes walk by the windows. Every time I hear footsteps approaching and then see someone's silhouette walking by, I get a HUGE rush. It feels so dangerous and so exhilarating and erotic at the same time. As I said above, the windows are translucent, and I often wonder, "if someone were to stop and look through the window, would they be able to tell that I'm naked?" But so far I've never seen anyone stop and look. They all just walk by. Usually when I hear someone approaching, I'll move away from that window or position a chair in front of myself to try to conceal most of my body. The constant danger of being seen gives me a thrill like no other.

After I get naked, I like to drag out the experience a bit. I'll walk around the room, sit in different chairs, sit on the table, or stand and  lean against the wall, sometimes fondling and stroking my hard dick or caressing my balls. By this time I'm usually leaking a lot of pre-cum. I'll generally be naked for about 15 minutes before I settle in for my final wank.

I've done different things with my clothes. Sometimes I leave them strewn all over the conference room. Most recently I left them all in a pile right by the large window so that when I approached the window to get my clothes, I would be more visible if anyone happened to walk by at that moment. (The risk makes me horny.)

After savoring the experience of being naked in the conference room, I'll settle into a chair for my final wank. It's one of the most erotic, sexy experiences I've had. The orgasms are pretty explosive and all-consuming. I get lost in the moment as I shoot my load all over myself. If someone were to walk by the room at that moment, I probably wouldn't notice.

(I've thought of lying on the table for my final wank, but I'm afraid that that would make me too visible and obvious through the windows.  I've also thought about shooting my load onto the table. Maybe I'll try that sometime.)

After I finish cumming and then clean up, there's not much time left in my conference room reservation, so I have to grab my clothes and get dressed quickly. Then I leave the room with my computer and headset and get on with my workday as if nothing unusual has happened.

Just writing about this has made me really horny and I'm leaking a ton of pre-cum right now. I think I'm going to need to rub one out after I post this...
Nice one SpeedoFetish. Welcome to the forum, brilliant story and looking forward to hear more from you . Hope you enjoy the forum we are a varied group of guys from all over the world.

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

T88

Post by T88 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:20 pm

SpeedoFetish wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:59 am
Hi everyone! This is my first post. I have been a Speedo addict for my whole adult life (since the 1990s). I'm looking forward to posting more about my speedo obsession, but this masturbation thread caught my eye, and I wanted to post my story here.

Wow what a story!!! Would love to see some pics next time ur at it!!

kalel6966

Post by kalel6966 » Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:05 pm

phltanner wrote:Tough day! I'm looking for "
release"!!!
You can use my holes to release in

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Speedomartin
Great Britain

Post by Speedomartin » Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:52 pm

kalel6966 wrote:
phltanner wrote:Tough day! I'm looking for "
release"!!!
You can use my holes to release in

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk
Sounds good to me

phltanner
Bermuda

Post by phltanner » Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:20 pm

phltanner wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:08 pm
Tough day! I'm looking for "
release"!!!
Another "tough" day!!

SpeedoFetish
Japan

Post by SpeedoFetish » Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:30 pm

T88 wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:20 pm

Wow what a story!!! Would love to see some pics next time ur at it!!
I actually do have pics (even a video). But I'm reluctant to post any here. I have this weird fear that someone from my workplace will stumble across this page and recognize the conference room...

10decguy

Post by 10decguy » Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:00 am

Already from a few years ago,.. but I think I'm still looking more or less the same if I start losing some winter pounds :|
Orange2.png
Orange2.png (341.81 KiB) Viewed 18561 times
Orange3.png
Orange3.png (361.53 KiB) Viewed 18560 times
And sorry, not of the best quality. Though it helps to remain unrecognizable :lol:

Speedotommy
Great Britain

Post by Speedotommy » Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:26 pm

10decguy wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:00 am
Already from a few years ago,.. but I think I'm still looking more or less the same if I start losing some winter pounds :| Orange2.pngOrange3.png
And sorry, not of the best quality. Though it helps to remain unrecognizable :lol:
Fuck, that's hot! With the swim cap and goggles, it feels like a quick locker room jerk off (something I haven't done, yet..)
Single gay guy, almost always horny, living my best life! 8) Speedoing it up whenever I can

Speedomartin
Great Britain

Post by Speedomartin » Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:25 pm

10decguy wrote:Already from a few years ago,.. but I think I'm still looking more or less the same if I start losing some winter pounds :|
Orange2.png
Orange3.png
And sorry, not of the best quality. Though it helps to remain unrecognizable
Well you look good especially in the goggles and swimming cap. You are really fit 10deguy

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Sat Feb 12, 2022 12:00 am

Speedotommy wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:26 pm
10decguy wrote:
Already from a few years ago,.. but I think I'm still looking more or less the same if I start losing some winter pounds :| Orange2.pngOrange3.png
Fuck, that's hot! With the swim cap and goggles, it feels like a quick locker room jerk off (something I haven't done, yet..)
Keeps the cum out of your hair when you hit yourself in the face with it. :lol:

Speedomartin
Great Britain

Post by Speedomartin » Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:54 pm

Speedotommy wrote:
10decguy wrote:
And sorry, not of the best quality. Though it helps to remain unrecognizable
Keeps the cum out of your hair when you hit yourself in the face with it.
Good call and I agree.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:58 pm

Sat Feb 12, 2022 12:00 am
Speedotommy wrote:
10decguy wrote:
Keeps the cum out of your hair when you hit yourself in the face with it. :lol:
ROFL!!l :lol:
Long time Speedo® lover

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:35 am

10decguy wrote:
Good capture my friend, it's always good to see a sturdy cock being drained. Some hot "Inspiration" there. And here's some emojis that unintentionally celebrate the mighty bond between man and cock👃👌
Real men wear Speedo's

SammyKyoupan
Japan

Post by SammyKyoupan » Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:18 am

Hot tubs with water jets were always a fun way to play for me. As a kid, I really enjoyed sitting there hidden by all the bubbles, getting an erection and having nobody really know what I was doing. Those fast streams of water jets can really feel pretty erotic if you position your body over them just right! And it still is a nice way to relax after a hard workout in the pool :oops: 8)

twink99
Netherlands

Post by twink99 » Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:08 am

SammyKyoupan wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:18 am
Hot tubs with water jets were always a fun way to play for me. As a kid, I really enjoyed sitting there hidden by all the bubbles, getting an erection and having nobody really know what I was doing. Those fast streams of water jets can really feel pretty erotic if you position your body over them just right! And it still is a nice way to relax after a hard workout in the pool :oops: 8)
I think that's actually pretty common. Heard of this from more people and did it myself as well. :lol: :oops:
Board shorts are for sissies