G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

The Masturbation Thread

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

SammyKyoupan
Japan

Re: The Masturbation Thread

Post by SammyKyoupan » Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:36 am

twink99 wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:08 am
SammyKyoupan wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:18 am
Hot tubs with water jets were always a fun way to play for me. As a kid, I really enjoyed sitting there hidden by all the bubbles, getting an erection and having nobody really know what I was doing. Those fast streams of water jets can really feel pretty erotic if you position your body over them just right! And it still is a nice way to relax after a hard workout in the pool :oops: 8)
I think that's actually pretty common. Heard of this from more people and did it myself as well. :lol: :oops:
I imagine you are right. It's just sort of hot to be having an orgasm right in front of strangers without them even having a clue what you're up to. I love taboo stuff LOL.

nmspeedoboi
United States of America

Post by nmspeedoboi » Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:05 pm

I guess the riskiest place I've ever done it was once when I was wearing a red jammer as bike shorts and I went on a kind of long ride. I stopped to rest on the way back, and was sitting on a large rock back off from the edge of a lightly traveled state highway. For some reason, I got as horny as hell, and had a terrific woody. You know the old saying, a stiff dick has no conscience, and I began stroking through the shorts. It felt so good I just couldn't stop! Finally the creamy stuff came right through the shorts and there was lots of it. Aaaahhhh - what a delightful relief! I had no choice other than to just mount back up and ride on back to my RV campsite a couple of miles away. There were few people around, and I managed to get into my RV without anyone noticing - I think - but I'm not sure. It made for a great end to a great day!

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:58 am

Went to my preferred wanking wood just now. It's got some trees that have fallen down and one of them acts as my "Masturbation Station" as it's comfy to sort of reclne on for a sesh. I always end up giving it the "Fist of fury" if I'm having a danger wank so that I cum as quick as possible so there's less chance of being caught. This time I decided to be brave and have it as an edging session and keep going as long as possible. I only managed about 15 mins before I totally lost it and shot one off but I had 2 great build ups that left my cock feeling like it was on fire.

Favourite pink grey lycra thong, second shot has a cum blob in it... somewhere :lol: so it's one at the beginning one at the end.
Attachments
Screenshot_20220417-175637_Video Player.jpg
Screenshot_20220417-175637_Video Player.jpg (103.25 KiB) Viewed 19225 times
Screenshot_20220424-094622_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220424-094622_Gallery.jpg (92.07 KiB) Viewed 19225 times
Real men wear Speedo's

kalel6966

Post by kalel6966 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 2:25 am

Damn I'm so turned on by your picture of the come that needs my attention with my tongue

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

kalel6966

Post by kalel6966 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 2:28 am

Just fill me up and make me your income dump

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

AussieSean

Post by AussieSean » Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:48 pm

Norfcountryboy wrote:Went to my preferred wanking wood just now. It's got some trees that have fallen down and one of them acts as my "Masturbation Station" as it's comfy to sort of reclne on for a sesh. I always end up giving it the "Fist of fury" if I'm having a danger wank so that I cum as quick as possible so there's less chance of being caught. This time I decided to be brave and have it as an edging session and keep going as long as possible. I only managed about 15 mins before I totally lost it and shot one off but I had 2 great build ups that left my cock feeling like it was on fire.

Favourite pink grey lycra thong, second shot has a cum blob in it... somewhere :lol: so it's one at the beginning one at the end.
I have so much love for this!
Would love to have caught you….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

samuraispeedo
Great Britain

Post by samuraispeedo » Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:02 am

Gotta love shooting in trunks!

10decguy

Post by 10decguy » Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:10 am

Heating up after some tanning in the sun makes me In need of loosing some steam. :lol:
nr1.png
nr1.png (343.11 KiB) Viewed 18442 times
nr2.png
nr2.png (339.75 KiB) Viewed 18440 times
nr3.png
nr3.png (335.58 KiB) Viewed 18439 times
nr4.png
nr4.png (334.14 KiB) Viewed 18441 times
nr5.png
nr5.png (340.46 KiB) Viewed 18442 times

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:37 am

10decguy wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:10 am
Heating up after some tanning in the sun makes me In need of loosing some steam. :lol: nr1.pngnr2.pngnr3.pngnr4.pngnr5.png
Yeah, that's how men relax! Nice cum volley too you reached your pecs. I've got half day off today so I'm gonna be following your example.
Real men wear Speedo's

10decguy

Post by 10decguy » Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:49 am

Norfcountryboy wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:37 am
10decguy wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:10 am
Heating up after some tanning in the sun makes me In need of loosing some steam. :lol: nr1.pngnr2.pngnr3.pngnr4.pngnr5.png
Yeah, that's how men relax! Nice cum volley too you reached your pecs. I've got half day off today so I'm gonna be following your example.
Happy to inspire you... and based on some of the stuff you posted elsewhere today you definitively went for it :lol:

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:53 pm

Here is a hot video that starts off with both in swimwear. She is in a super sexy red one piece while he is in a blue swim brief.

I would seriously bang the hell out of her, given the opportunity! Even if she does have some extra equipment! It is all good in my 'hood!

https://www.xvideos.com/video55393973/s ... ubrey_kate

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:39 pm

MrMusik wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:53 pm
Here is a hot video that starts off with both in swimwear. She is in a super sexy red one piece while he is in a blue swim brief.

I would seriously bang the hell out of her, given the opportunity! Even if she does have some extra equipment! It is all good in my 'hood!

https://www.xvideos.com/video55393973/s ... ubrey_kate
Things took a twist at the end there! :lol:

ScalieKobold
United States of America

Post by ScalieKobold » Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:18 pm

To be honest, after all these years I’ve questioned my sexuality since I think I’m straight. But, whenever I see guys just wearing tight speedos… like man, I can’t help but just want to hang out with some guys who wear them or even be teased by them! I’ve only ever encountered one guy to lounge around in speedos, did some fetishes here and there which was very fun.

Another fantasy that’d be amazing is just to be tied up or even teasing someone if they’re binded with some rope, y’know? Only is wearing speedos, teasing and whatnot. Bondage and speedos!… now THAT would be fun as hell. Just the thought of it really makes me want to masterbate haha.

OCpolo
United States of America

Post by OCpolo » Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:50 pm

I’ve came so many times in my water polo suits. I don’t know how I could share the videos on here, but here are some screenshots.
8EB22B96-639E-4B64-95D6-C04078DD0563.jpeg
8EB22B96-639E-4B64-95D6-C04078DD0563.jpeg (81.65 KiB) Viewed 17730 times

Silkysmooth
United States of America

Post by Silkysmooth » Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:02 am

Generally every day I jack off, I once went 11 days without and even knot holes on trees looked good. Lol. I think masturbating is a necessary function. I was married for almost 40 years and still beat the meat often. While living in Florida I would get all horny everytime I was at the beach seeing all the delicious bodies and would go beyond the dune and pound one out even though people were in their condos could see. Never got caught. Love edging, average is 10 minutes and once I did over twenty minutes and the following day I could feel soreness of the muscles. A great feeling.♥️

TimidSmooth
Great Britain

Post by TimidSmooth » Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:15 pm

I try not to wank to often. I can usually only do it once per day max. But, I love when i can make it a few days and about every other dream involves hot boys and/or sex dreams and I stay horny all day. Love that state of mind

phltanner
Bermuda

Post by phltanner » Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:57 am

I sure could use a group circle jerk sometime!! And need one right now!

Feasty
Australia

The Masturbation Thread

Post by Feasty » Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:27 pm

Feasty
Australia

Post by Feasty » Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:12 am

MrMusik wrote:
cocksox wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:11 pm
We didn't shower at school. As a result, we were all pretty curious about each other.

My family belonged to a club with a pool and locker rooms, among other amenities. The locker rooms had open showers, a sauna, and hot tub. Once I was old enough to use the facilities unsupervised, I started bringing friends to the club. At first, we changed as privately as possible before and after our swim.

Eventually, I worked up the nerve to suggest a shower. The friend that was accompanying me was hesitant, but agreed. We'd never seen each other naked. While we showered, we discreetly checked each other out. From that point on, I always showered after swimming. My friends rarely needed much convincing to join me. We were all shy at first, but started getting comfortable being naked together. After a while, we even started using the sauna and hot tub nude.

I'd always slept naked, but would wear something to bed when sleeping over with friends. As we became more comfortable, I wore less and less and eventually went nude. We'd often talk about girls and sex before we went to sleep, which led to physical arousal.

Typically, we'd just go to sleep and that was that. On one occasion, however, we all admitted we were hard. One of the guys dared everyone to expose themselves. No one wanted to be first. There was a bunch of teasing, but it seemed we were at an impasse. Eventually they started to lose interest. Seeing that the window of opportunity was closing, I thought screw it and pulled down my blanket.

No one had expected anyone to actually do it. They looked, but were reluctant to show themselves. It took some prodding, but they finally caved. We joked around a bit, but were too shy to go any further. After a while, we just went to sleep.

We continued to push the boundaries at subsequent sleepovers. We started getting naked earlier in the night. Sometimes we dared each other to do something where we might be caught nude be someone else in the house (and often were).

One night, one of the guys joked that he'd get blue balls if he went to sleep without jacking off. We'd seen the host's sister in her panties earlier, and were all especially horny. There was more joking and teasing. I'm not sure who started or if it was a collective thing, but we all started masturbating. One by one, we came.

We were all feeling awkward after. Nothing much was said as we cleaned up and went to sleep. The next morning, we cracked a few jokes. Acknowledged what we'd done. After that night, mutual masturbation became a regular thing.
I wish I had a group of friends to jack it with when I was in school. That whole age range from about 12 through 18 I was especially horny and would easily cum several times a day. Every night I would go to sleep by jacking off, sometimes in the morning I would wake up and jack off again. Then it was common for me to jack off in the open showers in the lockers at school, but usually no one was around.

I would often visit the weight room for a workout in the morning before school and the group of people in there was often quite small. But it was always an opportunity for me to slip on some spandex bike shorts and work out. I went to a small country school so there were not a lot of people around in general, thus no action ever seemed to happen in the showers. We were introduced to showering after our physical education classes in 5th grade, or about 10 to 11 years of age. I think the idea was to get us used to it when we were younger so it would be totally normal, as it is totally normal, when we got older.

In the summers when I was working as a lifeguard at the local pool, I would occasionally slip out to the private toilet, drop my speedo and rub one out whenever I felt like it. There were a couple of guys who I shared some interest with, one a fellow lifeguard and the other a swim team member for a few years. We would shower together in the pool's bath house after hours and did stroke off in front of each other just a couple of times. I loved swimming in the pool nude after closing. I would flip off the security light for a bit and hop in for a swim. That was always incredibly erotic, but I wish my friends would have joined in. Considering my extreme level of horny-ness all the time, I was always rock hard as soon as I pulled off my speedo... just feeling the cool, refreshing water flow around my cock and balls was enough to make be cum in an extremely aggressive fashion.

I really wish I would have had a group of like-minded guys, like you all, to chat with about this stuff back then. I think it would have helped me a lot with my self image at the time to understand that this is all totally normal. I felt a bit of a freak for always being so horny and constantly jacking off. LoL!!!
I learnt how to Jack off in swim team… I had no idea what an erection was meant to do. I knew something was supposed to come out of it, but just thought it ‘happened’. Then, this other guy let’s call James, told me he ‘bought himself up last night’. I quizzed him as to what this meant to the point, after swim training, he showed me. Apparently, my technique was not quite right so he gave me a hand. I think I blew the door off the stall when I came. He then instructed me on how to do him. It was the hottest thing I’d ever done. I bet anyone looking would have seen two pairs of feet, two speedos on the floor & a lot of slapping sounds coming from that stall, but so caught up in what we were experiencing, didn’t care!!

Tim-USA
United States of America

Post by Tim-USA » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:47 am

Masturbation is fun/enjoyable, with or without a helping hand.
Attachments
29-1-sm.jpg
29-1-sm.jpg (87.96 KiB) Viewed 16624 times
32.JPG
32.JPG (83.43 KiB) Viewed 16624 times
13-3.jpg
13-3.jpg (38.07 KiB) Viewed 16624 times