G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Oct Sun at Petoskey Mich Beach

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

phltanner
Bermuda

Oct Sun at Petoskey Mich Beach

Post by phltanner » Wed Oct 26, 2022 3:56 pm

Up in northern LP Michigan, last Sunday afternoon, with temp in mid-70's, I headed to Petoskey State Park beach for some sun in my Box soft yellow suit. With a chill wind blowing, I headed with my hotel towel back in the dunes to a bowel-shaped spot, out of sight of the fully-clothed other beach goers.

Hour & a half - really great!

Any other mid-fall speedo tanners?

ExBex
United States of America

Re: Oct Sun at Petoskey Mich Beach

Post by ExBex » Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:28 am

I didn't get any Fall tanning in, but Michigan has some great beaches. Even in the summer, when the wind blows over the cold water, it's nice to shelter behind the dunes and warm up in the sun!

MISpeedo
United States of America

Post by MISpeedo » Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:12 am

So true ExBex, especially this year. Last weekend was perfect for late fall tanning and I didn't get out either.

phltanner
Bermuda

Post by phltanner » Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:06 pm

ExBex wrote:
Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:28 am
I didn't get any Fall tanning in, but Michigan has some great beaches. Even in the summer, when the wind blows over the cold water, it's nice to shelter behind the dunes and warm up in the sun!
unfortunately, no one joined me!