G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

My name is Dave and I started this forum years ago as a place for guys who love speedos to hang out. Since then it has turned in to a great and active speedo forum.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

I run this forum for free. If you enjoy it and are in a position to make a financial contribtion please do. You could become a member of my blog www.AussieSpeedoGuy.org or make a donation using PayPal. All donations are appreciated and go directly towards keeping this forum free and banner/ad free (which I think we all appreciate).

You can donate via PayPal here: www.SpeedoForum.org/app.php/donation (donations come up as Gocah Limited so nothing adult or speedo related).

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast
www.AussieSpeedoGuy.org

Gay Saunas

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

rozelle
Indonesia

Re: Gay Saunas

Post by rozelle » Mon May 25, 2020 5:18 pm

I’ve never been to one. Always wanted to go though. It seems so wild and adventurous.

There was one time I used the sauna in my gym and I’m Asian and you’re supposed to use the sauna naked - so I did. But I know Americans are not comfortable with full nudity so I covered my junk with a small towel. And this guy walks in and sat next to me and just showed me his Penis. I think he was hoping for the encounter to go somewhere but I didn’t respond just because I hate being approached like that. Any way that’s as far as it goes for that encounter. I did take a peek a couple times lol

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:52 pm

rozelle wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 5:18 pm
I’ve never been to one. Always wanted to go though. It seems so wild and adventurous.

There was one time I used the sauna in my gym and I’m Asian and you’re supposed to use the sauna naked - so I did. But I know Americans are not comfortable with full nudity so I covered my junk with a small towel. And this guy walks in and sat next to me and just showed me his Penis. I think he was hoping for the encounter to go somewhere but I didn’t respond just because I hate being approached like that. Any way that’s as far as it goes for that encounter. I did take a peek a couple times lol
I'm Scandinavian and my experiences of saunas are mainly private ones in homes. As in Asia, you take a sauna naked. Nobody gives that a second thought. They also run the temperature at the boiling point (212F/100C) at the highest bench. When I was a kid, I never went to the top bench. I've tried a couple of hotel saunas, but they never seem to run them as hot. Gay saunas are something else again. They're hot in other ways. :lol: Never been to one.
Long time Speedo® lover

speedo 123

Post by speedo 123 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:56 am

Think they are going to be busy when they open back up.

rozelle
Indonesia

Post by rozelle » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:35 pm

Thom wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:52 pm

I'm Scandinavian and my experiences of saunas are mainly private ones in homes. As in Asia, you take a sauna naked. Nobody gives that a second thought. They also run the temperature at the boiling point (212F/100C) at the highest bench. When I was a kid, I never went to the top bench. I've tried a couple of hotel saunas, but they never seem to run them as hot. Gay saunas are something else again. They're hot in other ways. :lol: Never been to one.
good for you for being in the sauna naked. I like to complain about people who wear a full workout clothes in the sauna. That is disgusting! Sauna is supposed to be a clean room. and yes I never liked hotel sauna. most of them are warm at best.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:29 am

rozelle wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:35 pm
Thom wrote:

I'm Scandinavian and my experiences of saunas are mainly private ones in homes. As in Asia, you take a sauna naked. ... I've tried a couple of hotel saunas, but they never seem to run them as hot.
good for you for being in the sauna naked. I like to complain about people who wear a full workout clothes in the sauna. That is disgusting!
Ack! That really is gross.
Long time Speedo® lover

speedostud
Canada

Post by speedostud » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:58 pm

Nate wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:34 am
Hi guys,

Has anyone here ever been to, or frequently visit a gay sauna?

There's one in the city a few miles from me that I've always wanted to try out but never quite mustered up the courage to go.

Anyone been? What can I expect?

This photo is just plain hot! I need to be there!

sandford50
Great Britain

Post by sandford50 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:54 pm

Alas, with the current illness sweeping the globe, here in the UK it’s going to be a long time before they reopen. Which is a shame, as getting naked with a group of like minded guys is great.

Speedomartin
Great Britain

Post by Speedomartin » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:56 pm

sanford50 I agree, shame but necessary

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

speedostud
Canada

Post by speedostud » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:57 am

sandford50 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:54 pm
Alas, with the current illness sweeping the globe, here in the UK it’s going to be a long time before they reopen. Which is a shame, as getting naked with a group of like minded guys is great.
No kidding, I'm afraid it's going to be a long time before things go back to normal in the gyms and saunas... too bad, such fun places to play! I hear there is another new virus brewing in China too, my gawd can they can their act together!

speedoboi
Canada

Post by speedoboi » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:01 am

rozelle wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:35 pm
Thom wrote:

good for you for being in the sauna naked. I like to complain about people who wear a full workout clothes in the sauna. That is disgusting! Sauna is supposed to be a clean room. and yes I never liked hotel sauna. most of them are warm at best.
My pet peeve is guys in their underwear in the sauna - underwear that they have worn for at least 2 days, or underwear they have worn during their workout.

speedoboi
Canada

Post by speedoboi » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:02 am

rozelle wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 5:18 pm

If the guy started to touch your junk without asking, I would understand. But what was wrong in how he approached you? How do you like to be approached, then?