G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

My name is Dave Speedo Evans and I started this forum years ago as a place for guys who love speedos to hang out. Since then it has turned in to a great and active speedo forum.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

I run this forum for free. If you enjoy it and are in a position to make a financial donation please do. Any donations are appreciated and go directly towards keeping this forum free and banner/ad free (which I think we all appreciate).

You can donate via PayPal here: www.SpeedoForum.org/app.php/donation (donations come up as Gocah Limited so nothing adult or speedo related).

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast
www.SpeedoFetish.com

Lasers away

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Thom
United States of America

Re: Lasers away

Post by Thom » Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:12 pm

Aircat wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:50 pm
You shouldn't need a dedicated male place. A lot don't want to touch man bits but it is becoming more common so just call and ask.
You're right. I found a place much closer that accepts men and women. Full range of services including laser.
Long time Speedo® lover

NJFrenchy
France

Post by NJFrenchy » Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:02 pm

Update: it’s been two weeks since my first session. I’m definitely liking the results. There is still hair growth, but that’s to be expected. I have less hair than before. Shaving what’s left has been a lot easier, no razor bumps/less itching from stubble. My fiancé is possibly happiest about the results 😜. She came with me to the salon and had hers done as well. It isn’t cheap, but it’s not ridiculous (3 sessions for me cost $500, for her $250), definitely two satisfied customers.
I’m French and American. Sometimes the flag is one country’s, sometimes the other’s..

Aircat
Australia

Post by Aircat » Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:54 am

The market here in Australia is very discount driven, the major chains always have various 50% deals. Trick would be to buy a few when on sale.

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:15 am

Got lasered today. She was saying this new laser, Candela??, lasts longer but the hair may take up to 4 weeks to drop out instead of 2 weeks.

Aircat
Australia

Post by Aircat » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:47 pm

They all seem to use the candela gentle laze pro here.

One is doing female Brazilian plus underarms at Aus$26 (US$18). The price discrepancy for looking at some balls is pretty stupid, the time difference could only be 2 minutes.
They are really just charging high because they can.

I've got 4 booked on special at $65ea which isn't bad though.

Did it today at another place which is more professional with dermatologist etc for twice the price. But wasn't impressed with the effort, I think it will be patchy as hell because they didn't follow a methodical pattern just jumped around a lot, 2 weeks will tell.

NJFrenchy
France

Post by NJFrenchy » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:10 pm

Going for my second laser session on tuesday. I’m really liking not having to shave too often, and not having ingrown hairs/bumps. My fiancée has no complaints either 😜.
I’m French and American. Sometimes the flag is one country’s, sometimes the other’s..

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:10 am

So did it take four weeks for the hair to fall out?

I've been considering getting some laser treatment for a long time. I mean, I've only been shaving down there for over 20 years and I much prefer the smooth feel.

Aircat
Australia

Post by Aircat » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:48 pm

I still got red dots from the shave and almost ingrowns, have been using an exfoliating scrub to manage it and I think they have all grown out without ingrowing.
My skin there and I guess hair angle or something just makes the hairs want to fold in.

First day was very itchy.
All from the shave, which is why I don't shave there ever again, but required for the laser.

Hopefully it's a once off since future treatments will be on weakened thinking hairs not the current steel wires.