G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

My name is Dave and I started this forum years ago as a place for guys who love speedos to hang out. Since then it has turned in to a great and active speedo forum.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

I run this forum for free. If you enjoy it and are in a position to make a financial contribtion please do. You could become a member of my blog www.AussieSpeedoGuy.org or make a donation using PayPal. All donations are appreciated and go directly towards keeping this forum free and banner/ad free (which I think we all appreciate).

You can donate via PayPal here: www.SpeedoForum.org/app.php/donation (donations come up as Gocah Limited so nothing adult or speedo related).

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast
www.AussieSpeedoGuy.org

Downsizing

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

blueflinch
Australia

Re: Downsizing

Post by blueflinch » Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:01 am

Sam wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:18 am
I'm with you, my friend. For underwear, I go for cotton briefs as well. I can't wear trunks or boxers either, so I go for bikinis or a "Tanga." We do have to be careful at the pool and the beach! ;-)
I think Tanga cut is incredibly sexy in terms of looks. Not sure about physical fit, though. It's a very rare design to see it in shops here ...

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:04 am

MrMusik wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:19 am
If you are looking for comfortable undies, have a look at the Andrew Christian Almost Naked and Trophy Boy series. They offer a very nice location to keep your equipment without feeling like you are strangling it to death.
Thanks. I've heard good things about Andrew Christian Almost Naked range. :P

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:02 am

blueflinch wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:04 am
MrMusik wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:19 am
If you are looking for comfortable undies, have a look at the Andrew Christian Almost Naked and Trophy Boy series. They offer a very nice location to keep your equipment without feeling like you are strangling it to death.
Thanks. I've heard good things about Andrew Christian Almost Naked range. :P
I really like the Almost Naked range - so comfy but supportive, and no sticking!
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:55 am

Scottiebum wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:02 am
I really like the Almost Naked range - so comfy but supportive, and no sticking!
Sounds perfect. :P

beachg0y
United States of America

Post by beachg0y » Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:30 am

Oh man! At first the subject line "Downsizing" meant going skimpier, which I started doing a few years back! :D

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:23 pm

always down size because they stretch in water anyway :P

FloridaSpeedo
United States of America

Post by FloridaSpeedo » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:47 pm

I usually downside 1 size but depending on the brand, the male jewels sometimes though get too squeezed. Downsizing is great for lap swimming but I like a looser visit at pool parties, beaches and on cruises.

Sam
United States of America

Post by Sam » Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:16 am

beachg0y wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:30 am
Oh man! At first the subject line "Downsizing" meant going skimpier, which I started doing a few years back! :D
I love that you downsize, my friend!

Sam
United States of America

Post by Sam » Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:17 am

FloridaSpeedo wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:47 pm
I usually downside 1 size but depending on the brand, the male jewels sometimes though get too squeezed. Downsizing is great for lap swimming but I like a looser visit at pool parties, beaches and on cruises.
I am so happy that you downsize for lap swimming. it does make the swimming easier and more comfortable, even though our family jewels might get squeezed! ;-)

landoffrozensheep
Great Britain

Post by landoffrozensheep » Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:40 pm

Sam wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:17 am
I am so happy that you downsize for lap swimming. it does make the swimming easier and more comfortable, even though our family jewels might get squeezed! ;-)
Ain;t the squeezing part of the fun?

Sam
United States of America

Post by Sam » Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:23 am

landoffrozensheep wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:40 pm
Sam wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:17 am
Ain;t the squeezing part of the fun?
squeezing is definitely part of the fun!
I downsize all the time for lap swimming, and I constantly make sure my boys are safe and secure!
they will be "enhanced" and "highlighted," but my downsized swim briefs keep them in place for a great swim. if only I could wear a thong to the pool

muscleworship5

Post by muscleworship5 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:24 pm

SpeedoDad78 wrote:
blueflinch wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:59 pm
Swimmers typically downsize I hear. But, of course, only do it if modesty permits! You don't want half a testicle hanging out of your suit during a race! :lol:
The equipment advice from my son's team's registration.
The most common mistake when buying a suit is getting one that's too large. Many swimmers, especially males, aren't used to wearing more revealing styles and compensate by sizing up.

As a rule of thumb, you should buy a suit that is one size smaller than what it says on the sizing chart.
awesome