G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Underwear/Lycra Fetish

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

shadowmn
United States of America

Underwear/Lycra Fetish

Post by shadowmn » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:46 am

Does anyone have an underwear or lycra/nylon fetish to go along with their speedo obsession?

I've had an interest in bikini underwear probably longer than speedos. I love spandex/nylon underwear, shorts, and leggings.
Just a straight guy that enjoys wearing speedos. Life is too short, enjoy wearing what you want.

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Re: Underwear/Lycra Fetish

Post by Speedoaddict » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:19 am

I love nylon shorts, Speedos, running shorts. I think it is the way they feel and the running shorts is the shorter length which I love. Short 1” to Mid thigh 5” length.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

VPL
United States of America

Post by VPL » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:12 am

yes i do! i love anything like that against my skin and esp my dick and ball's. i've always worn sexy clingy underwear whenever possible. love the feeling and enjoy the secret of it. 😊

Txbulgebum

Post by Txbulgebum » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:14 am

Yes to all of the above. Lol thongs bikinis and Speedo’s at the top though, and the sleeker the fabric the better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:18 am

shadowmn wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:46 am
Does anyone have an underwear or lycra/nylon fetish to go along with their speedo obsession?

I've had an interest in bikini underwear probably longer than speedos. I love spandex/nylon underwear, shorts, and leggings.
Yes, I started wearing bikini underwear when I was in my 5th grade of elementary school. I'd been wearing Speedo suits for the summer age group swimming I had been doing and I loved the feeling and the look!

Anyway, all that has developed into more of a nylon/spandex/poly/pbt/anything that sexy underwear and swimwear is made of to coddle my equipment in the greatest degree of slinky comfort, plus rubber (unfortunately my wife is allergic!), plus leather.

I desperately wish I could wrap my wife up in a hot rubber suit, but she would break out everywhere and it would not turn out very good. Instead I give her leather and spandex related things to wear. It works out okay. :twisted:

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:16 pm

Oh yes! I also love nice briefs, and lycra clothes. In winter I like mid thigh shorts as underwear, close fitting lycra with a good shaped pouch like Unico, also Under Armour. Very cold weather I break out the compression tights as underwear.
I wear tights or lycra shorts for running and cycling.
There are loads of pics, if you can be bothered, in the thread 'What else are you wearing'
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:02 pm

Guilty as charged. I absolutely have an underwear fetish - men's underwear, that is. Am fascinated by all different styles, cuts, and colours. The things I'd buy if I had the spare cash! Not so much a lycra fetish - apart from speedos, natch. I think compression shorts and jammers have too much fabric going on. I'm a briefs man, clearly. :lol:

BikiniSpeedo

Post by BikiniSpeedo » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:19 pm

Definitely enjoy the fabrics, probably have about 300 bikinis/speedos. Don’t have the body for them but still enjoy wearing them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DutchSpeedoLover
Netherlands

Post by DutchSpeedoLover » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:00 am

Yes, I like every kind of clothing that is made of shiny and tight materials like spandex, latex, rubber and leather.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:02 am

Scottiebum wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:16 pm
In winter I like mid thigh shorts as underwear, close fitting lycra with a good shaped pouch like Unico, also Under Armour.
I like Unico mid-thigh or short boxer briefs, depending on the season. I buy them in small. The anatomical pouch and overall cut fit like a second skin. They make you feel sexy and confident at the same time. I have several in a fabric that's thin and almost rubbery. They're kind of expensive, so I wait for sales on their USA web site.

Most bikini cut underwear doesn't fit me that well. Speedo cut swimwear does. It's how it rides relative to the hip bone I guess.
Long time Speedo® lover

Speedo_arena
United States of America

Post by Speedo_arena » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:56 am

Absolutely! Speedos are a favorite but I also love wearing most spandex/Lycra athletic gear such as wrestling singlets, compression gear, triathlon/cycling gear, and running tights. Fortunately I do triathlons so most of it can be worn for workouts and races. Then there is the part of my collection that is definitely not legit which mostly is from N2N, Barcode Berlin, 4Hunks, Timoteo, plus other brands.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cuteandsmooth3

Post by Cuteandsmooth3 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:41 am

OMG! Guilty as charged!
I have such a bikini fetish.
I don't wear anything else.
I remember underwear like this first coming out during the early 1970s.
The first day I got a pair I wore them to bed and I was hard all night long.
I must have cum four times in one night. (Ahh, the good old days!)
They were a complete mess!
Since then I've worn nothing else.
I used to wear women's panties which are cute but didn't hold me in.
Until one day, I googles "gay underwear" and found all of these hot undies made just for guys.

I like my "panties" tiny and tight and sexy.
I have bikinis, thongs, strings, and jocks.
In fact, I'm waiting on four more pair coming in the next few days.

I just recently started buying lace men's undies on Amazon.
They're made in China, are cheap and very sexy.
I got string bikinis and cheeky thongs.
So nice.

I also have a couple of pair of really skimpy shorts which I wear around the house in the warm weather.
During winter I wear these really cute tights that I got from n2nbodywear.
The tights have such a nice bulge pouch on them.

T88

Post by T88 » Sat May 02, 2020 5:36 am

I enjoy speedos, bikinis and the shorts, the shorts are a recent introduction though, only got a black adidas pair, but certainly enjoying them so far!!

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sat May 02, 2020 7:40 am

Scottiebum wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:16 pm
Oh yes! I also love nice briefs, and lycra clothes. In winter I like mid thigh shorts as underwear, close fitting lycra with a good shaped pouch like Unico, also Under Armour. Very cold weather I break out the compression tights as underwear.
I wear tights or lycra shorts for running and cycling.
I could never get brief style underwear to fit, which is weird because speedos work great. So I wear different lengths of lycra blend boxer briefs throughout the year. The short ones look like a square cut, and I'm wearing those now. As you know I buy mainly Unico. They're the only ones that fit well, even tight, which is the way I like them. Once on, you don't even know they're there. When I'm at the fitness center and see the ill-fitting stuff even young guys are wearing, I feel really confident in my Unicos. Unico North America is close by in Miami. I wait for sales. Even on sale, they don't give them away....
Long time Speedo® lover

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sat May 02, 2020 8:13 am

Speedo_arena wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:56 am
Absolutely! Speedos are a favorite but I also love wearing most spandex/Lycra athletic gear such as wrestling singlets, compression gear, triathlon/cycling gear, and running tights. Fortunately I do triathlons so most of it can be worn for workouts and races. Then there is the part of my collection that is definitely not legit which mostly is from N2N, Barcode Berlin, 4Hunks, Timoteo, plus other brands.
Timoteo has definitely moved toward N2N territory with his Cell Block 13 line. (Being provocatively dressed in prison is not my fantasy. Call me old-fashioned....) When he started, almost, 20 years ago, Timoteo (the founder's first name) had a really cool line of speedo cut swimwear. You could wear them anywhere. Around 2003, before everything went online, I actually spoke to him about expanding into the SoFL market. Now he's into harnesses and neoprene jock straps. He doesn't sell as much swimwear. I don't think he's making his stuff in L.A. anymore. N2N still does. Anyway, the market has expanded hugely. I mean, heck, you can get underwear that's hot at Macy's (but no speedo cut swimwear) Compared to what's out there, speedo wearers look conservative. A lot more guys are wearing more radical stuff now, at least in private or gay clubs.
Long time Speedo® lover

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Sat May 02, 2020 3:06 pm

Has anyone been in a department store, say, and felt sad they couldn't buy all the sexy underwear on display? Or not been able to choose what to buy due to too many great choices? :P

Speedomartin
Great Britain

Post by Speedomartin » Sat May 23, 2020 7:23 pm

Yes I love speedos, but also love lycra, rubber, satin or any fabric that is tight it just makes feel sexy and horny.

CityRail
Australia

Post by CityRail » Sat May 23, 2020 10:10 pm

I love my speedos, but also I love lycra, rubber, satin - that just makes me feel horny!
I have discovered the Airism shorts from UniQlo definitely turns me on!

shadowmn
United States of America

Post by shadowmn » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:20 pm

You guys should try Jockey No Panty Line Promise bikinis and string bikinis. Yes, they are panties, but let me tell you that you'd never know the difference and they fit better than most men's bikinis. They feel fantastic and the colors are awesome. Trust me...if you like clingy, sexy underwear like I do, you will love these. I have a 32" waist and wear size 6.
Just a straight guy that enjoys wearing speedos. Life is too short, enjoy wearing what you want.