Page 1 of 1

Holiday speedo update

Posted: Wed Aug 05, 2026 1:55 pm
by Scottiebum
Just back from a holiday on a European island off the African coast.
As usual it was speedos the whole time.
At the hotel pool I wore my Amoresy brief for my morning swim when it was quiet as it is unlined and quite skimpy.
During the day it was my blue Sporti Euro or red or blue Arena Santamarias.
We went on a wildlife sail which stopped near the coast to let anyone who wanted to have a swim. I dropped my shorts and was first in the water in my Arenas.
Nearer the end of our holiday my wife complimented me on the Amoresy briefs and said why don't you wear these at the pool during the day - so I did, even though by that time I had an Arena tanline so there was a little white line round the edge of the Amoresy!
On the last day I went on a kayak trip, I wore in my Sporti Euro. Part way through the trip we stopped for some snorkeling and jumping into the ocean. I was the only guy in a speedo as usual but it did not seem to attract any attention from either the guys or girls.
I have posted pics of all my speedos on the 'post your speedo pics'

Re: Holiday speedo update

Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2026 6:13 am
by Fred8110
Nice Scottiebum!
Glad to heard you had fun wearing speedos on your holidays. I am about to go on an European Cruise and I’m only wearing speedos at the pool and beaches he stop.

Re: Holiday speedo update

Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2026 6:59 am
by speedolover
Scottiebum wrote: ↑
Wed Aug 05, 2026 1:55 pm
Just back from a holiday on a European island off the African coast.
As usual it was speedos the whole time.
At the hotel pool I wore my Amoresy brief for my morning swim when it was quiet as it is unlined and quite skimpy.
During the day it was my blue Sporti Euro or red or blue Arena Santamarias.
We went on a wildlife sail which stopped near the coast to let anyone who wanted to have a swim. I dropped my shorts and was first in the water in my Arenas.
Nearer the end of our holiday my wife complimented me on the Amoresy briefs and said why don't you wear these at the pool during the day - so I did, even though by that time I had an Arena tanline so there was a little white line round the edge of the Amoresy!
On the last day I went on a kayak trip, I wore in my Sporti Euro. Part way through the trip we stopped for some snorkeling and jumping into the ocean. I was the only guy in a speedo as usual but it did not seem to attract any attention from either the guys or girls.
I have posted pics of all my speedos on the 'post your speedo pics'

Terrific summary of your holiday. Thanks for sharing your experience. I hope it encourages other to wear their briefer suits in public!

Re: Holiday speedo update

Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2026 1:39 pm
by Oceanrunner79
Glad you had a great time.

Re: Holiday speedo update

Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2026 5:06 am
by Scottiebum
Fred8110 wrote: ↑
Thu Aug 06, 2026 6:13 am
Nice Scottiebum!
Glad to heard you had fun wearing speedos on your holidays. I am about to go on an European Cruise and I’m only wearing speedos at the pool and beaches he stop.
Thanks Fred. Enjoy your holiday!

Re: Holiday speedo update

Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2026 5:07 am
by Scottiebum
speedolover wrote: ↑
Thu Aug 06, 2026 6:59 am
Scottiebum wrote: ↑
Wed Aug 05, 2026 1:55 pm
Just back from a holiday on a European island off the African coast.
As usual it was speedos the whole time.
At the hotel pool I wore my Amoresy brief for my morning swim when it was quiet as it is unlined and quite skimpy.
During the day it was my blue Sporti Euro or red or blue Arena Santamarias.
We went on a wildlife sail which stopped near the coast to let anyone who wanted to have a swim. I dropped my shorts and was first in the water in my Arenas.
Nearer the end of our holiday my wife complimented me on the Amoresy briefs and said why don't you wear these at the pool during the day - so I did, even though by that time I had an Arena tanline so there was a little white line round the edge of the Amoresy!
On the last day I went on a kayak trip, I wore in my Sporti Euro. Part way through the trip we stopped for some snorkeling and jumping into the ocean. I was the only guy in a speedo as usual but it did not seem to attract any attention from either the guys or girls.
I have posted pics of all my speedos on the 'post your speedo pics'

Terrific summary of your holiday. Thanks for sharing your experience. I hope it encourages other to wear their briefer suits in public!
Thank you. I hope so too!

Re: Holiday speedo update

Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2026 5:08 am
by Scottiebum
Oceanrunner79 wrote: ↑
Thu Aug 06, 2026 1:39 pm
Glad you had a great time.
Thanks!