G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Most comfortable suit

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

speedobillyuk
Great Britain

Re: Most comfortable suit

Post by speedobillyuk » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:10 pm

Most comfortable for me are HOM micro briefs. They fit so well, and look so good. Maybe it's the fabric, or just the cut, but whatever it is they are just perfect.
Speedos - the only way to swim...

solarguy
United States of America

Post by solarguy » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:26 pm

speedobillyuk wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:10 pm
Most comfortable for me are HOM micro briefs. They fit so well, and look so good. Maybe it's the fabric, or just the cut, but whatever it is they are just perfect.
Crap Billy!!! Now I'm gonna have to order a pair (or 2). I've been looking at that suit for a while and with your review...I guess it's time to make a purchase!

Bospeedodude
United States of America

Post by Bospeedodude » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:51 am

I'll second the HOM briefs. I'm not so into micro cuts myself, but I have a HOM 2.5" suit that wears very well. My second to that are probably Diesel or Puma briefs.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:21 pm

I really like my TYR all over 2” racers. They are low cut, comfortable and look good. I have one in size 30 and size 32. They both fit very well but the 30 is of course tighter and more supportive. However the cloth is so thin that the smaller size stretches and still covers well.

Adzy
Australia

Post by Adzy » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:58 pm

Budgy smugglers 100% the best I’ve worn

SpeedoSimone
Germany

Post by SpeedoSimone » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:11 am

TYR for laps and Budgy for hanging out.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

system439
United States of America

Post by system439 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:31 pm

The most comfortable suits I own are Skinz fitted bikinis with a puckered back - I have them in both 3/4 and half coverage in the back. Even with the half back there is no slippage and it stays in place perfectly during an active day at the beach or pool.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:07 pm

Scottiebum wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:12 am
For comfort definitely my old aussiebums, and the Zoggs suit is probably the most comfortable suit I have ever owned. Just the best fit, firm and supportive enough without binding, rubbing or squashing!
You look awesome in those Zoggs, Scottie.
Long time Speedo® lover

VPL
United States of America

Post by VPL » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:11 pm

system439 wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:31 pm
The most comfortable suits I own are Skinz fitted bikinis with a puckered back - I have them in both 3/4 and half coverage in the back. Even with the half back there is no slippage and it stays in place perfectly during an active day at the beach or pool.
would love to see some pics of those system439

ATLSpeedoBB
United States of America

Post by ATLSpeedoBB » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:11 pm

I prefer tight, like a Joe Snyder or N2N, and always love a bikini brief
Attachments
royal Blue Jose Snyder Bikini Big Bulge.jpg
Royal Blue Joe Snyder
royal Blue Jose Snyder Bikini Big Bulge.jpg (51.6 KiB) Viewed 8233 times
Love speedos and spandex almost as much as I love cocks shooting cum.

ATLSpeedoBB
United States of America

Post by ATLSpeedoBB » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:12 pm

solarguy wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:26 pm
speedobillyuk wrote:
Crap Billy!!! Now I'm gonna have to order a pair (or 2). I've been looking at that suit for a while and with your review...I guess it's time to make a purchase!
First suit i ever bought was a HOM in Paris...at the hotel gift shop
Love speedos and spandex almost as much as I love cocks shooting cum.

SpeedoUSA

Post by SpeedoUSA » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:16 am

Fbt wrote:
Scottiebum wrote:For comfort definitely my old aussiebums, and the Zoggs suit is probably the most comfortable suit I have ever owned. Just the best fit, firm and supportive enough without binding, rubbing or squashing!
Thanks for sharing your Zoggs suit! It looks super comfy and fits you really well! Didn’t know about the brand until now.
Scottie, where do you find your Zoggs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Str8 Speedo fan

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:40 am

SpeedoUSA wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:16 am
Fbt wrote:
Scottiebum wrote:For comfort definitely my old aussiebums, and the Zoggs suit is probably the most comfortable suit I have ever owned. Just the best fit, firm and supportive enough without binding, rubbing or squashing!
Thanks for sharing your Zoggs suit! It looks super comfy and fits you really well! Didn’t know about the brand until now.
Scottie, where do you find your Zoggs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have had that pair for years, bought online but no idea where! I have looked recently but very limited choice now, mostly jammers or square cuts, only brief is in blue or black and looks like a fairly wide side.
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

BozeHawk
Canada

Post by BozeHawk » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:37 am

For me my most comfortable cozzies were the original all-nylon Speedos, circa 60s-70s. They're what I wore from a little nipper all through uni, and beyond. Yes, the sides were a tad wider than what is fashionable today, but I wasn't wearing them for fashion. They were what I wore to go to the beach or pool.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:48 pm

BozeHawk wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:37 am
For me my most comfortable cozzies were the original all-nylon Speedos, circa 60s-70s. They're what I wore from a little nipper all through uni, and beyond. Yes, the sides were a tad wider than what is fashionable today, but I wasn't wearing them for fashion. They were what I wore to go to the beach or pool.
I had a couple pairs of all-nylon Speedos back then too. They were really comfortable and lasted well. I remember a blue one with white splces that was a favorite. Kind of a classic in its day. I also had a maroon solid. Like you say, wider sides than today. Still, they were comfortable. I think I bought my first lycra around 1976. They were expensive.
Long time Speedo® lover

speedobillyuk
Great Britain

Post by speedobillyuk » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:40 am

solarguy wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:26 pm
speedobillyuk wrote:
There was another brand - Waveline - that was around for a while about 10 years back. They made briefs that were very similar to HOM - the fit was amazing, and the material wonderful to wear. Still have one. Not sure whether its the cut or the fabric, but they are the most perfect to wear, but maybe a little too brief for a public pool.
Speedos - the only way to swim...