G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Speedos Left Behind in Change Rooms

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

blueflinch
Australia

Speedos Left Behind in Change Rooms

Post by blueflinch » Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:03 pm

Has anyone ever come across a speedo left in a change room and taken it home? Over the years, I have found several discarded speedos. Unfortunately, they seem to have been discarded for a reason - so old and worn and faded that they're only good for the bin. It's a shame - getting so excited over something and realising it's not a treasure after all. :cry:

Mazda3mps
Australia

Re: Speedos Left Behind in Change Rooms

Post by Mazda3mps » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:57 pm

nah i have never taken a pair that i have found...

Harsh1994
Peru

Post by Harsh1994 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:47 pm

When I was 13, I was taking swimming classes. I wasn't using speedos at that time, but shorts. But one of my mates used electric blue speedos and he forgot them once in the changing room. I took them thinking of using them for self-pleasure, but I later considered that I'd be a theft if I did that, so I gave them to the pool lobby's receptionist. The following class, the same boy came with black speedos. I told him that I had found his blue speedos and where they was at that time, so he went to the pool lobby after class and used his blue speedos again in the following classes.
Last edited by Harsh1994 on Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Speedos are the best swimwear around. Period.

clem
United States of America

Post by clem » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:28 pm

Back in middle school, if the phy ed class was going to use the pool, if you didn't care to bring your own swimwear, you were welcome to grab a nylon speedo from the school's bin near the shower! The only colors were black or a dark red, and most were rather big and baggy, but some of the smaller sizes made for a fairly sleek fit. As a shy, clueless early-teen who already was intrigued by speedos, I can't believe it never picked out a good one and swiped it....

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:19 pm

Harsh1994 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:47 pm
When I was 13, I was taking swimming classes. I wasn't using speedos at that time, but shorts. But one of my mates used electric blue speedos and he forgot them once in the changing room. I took them thinking of using them for self-pleasure, but I later considered that I'd be a theft if I did that, so I gave them to the pool lobby's receptionist. The following class, the same boy came with black speedos. I told him that I had found his blue speedos and where they was at that time, so he went to the pool lobby after class and used his blue speedos again in the following classes.
I can relate to your desire for some self-pleasure inspiration, but you did the right thing in the end! Good man! :P

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:14 am

blueflinch wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:03 pm
Has anyone ever come across a speedo left in a change room and taken it home? Over the years, I have found several discarded speedos. Unfortunately, they seem to have been discarded for a reason - so old and worn and faded that they're only good for the bin. It's a shame - getting so excited over something and realising it's not a treasure after all. :cry:
In boarding school we would sometimes wear each others speedos, but it really wasnt something that was exciting.

SEASPEEDO
United States of America

Post by SEASPEEDO » Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:41 am

I've never come across a pair left behind.... but, on a recent vacation at a resort, I left behind speedos in the locker room. I had a couple pairs that were in very good shape, but since I had lost some weight, they were a little too big for me. They were both Speedo Solar, one black and the other red. As I left them, I wondered who might find them and if they would wear them thinking they always wanted to try them, but didn't want to buy them, so it was an opportunity for them. I hope whoever ended up with them, enjoyed them.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:10 am

I did some rowing (sculling) in college, but never for a team, just for recreation. At that time, in ancient history, you could buy tight, stretch cotton, rowing shorts (and they were short!), sort of a square cut with a soft leather patch on the butt. And they didn't hide anything in your crotch; they were really bulgy. I was a show-off strutting around the boat house in those. Almost as good as speedos.

But I left them on a bench in the changing room. :cry: I never saw them again. I only used them a few times. I never knew if they were stolen, or the maintenance people threw them away. They were expensive, so I ended up wearing my gym shorts for rowing until I graduated a few months later. I had some nylon speedos, but didn't want to wear them out rowing.
Last edited by Thom on Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Long time Speedo® lover

josspeedo
Great Britain

Post by josspeedo » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:04 pm

Delete
Last edited by josspeedo on Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

aznspeedoboy
United States of America

Post by aznspeedoboy » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:44 pm

I've actually come across two suits at my university pool--one white Turbo suit in a California flag print on the butt, and one red speedo drag suit. The California flag brief was hanging on a hook in the shower room, and the drag suit was left on a bench in the locker area. I considered taking both of them, but they were both too large to actually fit on me! Still good finds nonetheless.
20-something year old asian boy who loves speedos. 8)

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:49 pm

...:::sam:::... wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:14 am
In boarding school we would sometimes wear each others speedos, but it really wasnt something that was exciting.
Ah, I know. I think I have an overactive imagination - blame it on my repressive upbringing. If I went to boarding school, I'd have no dirty thoughts at all! Casual male nudity and sex talk would be so common as to be boring. :lol:

speedostud
Canada

Post by speedostud » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:16 am

Yes! I have found pairs hanging in the showers or change room and taken them home. I love wearing them back to the pool and hoping the guy they belong to sees me in them. Jacked off in them as well, truth be told.

josspeedo
Great Britain

Post by josspeedo » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:05 am

Delete
Last edited by josspeedo on Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:30 pm

speedostud wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:16 am
Yes! I have found pairs hanging in the showers or change room and taken them home. I love wearing them back to the pool and hoping the guy they belong to sees me in them. Jacked off in them as well, truth be told.
I guess he won't want them back, once he finds out you jacked off in them? :oops: But I can relate to your enthusiasm! :lol:

josspeedo
Great Britain

Post by josspeedo » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:53 pm

Delete
Last edited by josspeedo on Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:42 pm

josspeedo wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:53 pm
Oh I don't know. If they were mine, I would want them back even more if he had

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
Touche! :lol:

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:48 pm

blueflinch wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:42 pm
josspeedo wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:53 pm
Oh I don't know. If they were mine, I would want them back even more if he had

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
Touche! :lol:
LOL!
Long time Speedo® lover

T88

Post by T88 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:34 am

I went to a boarding school in my late teens and had access to lots of pairs if that counts?

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:13 pm

T88 wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:34 am
I went to a boarding school in my late teens and had access to lots of pairs if that counts?
I guess so. Would you just grab a pair in your size from some communal supply and go with it? :mrgreen:

T88

Post by T88 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:09 pm

Defo! I think i managed to go for nearly a week without wearing underwear once and not wearing the same speedo each doy