G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Armpit Shaving

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Tim-USA
United States of America

Re: Armpit Shaving

Post by Tim-USA » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:58 am

I don't shave them, but I do trim arm pits and pubes. I like a little hair there.

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:40 am

I, too, trim my pits.

I feel that having loads of hair all sticking out looks unattractive. However, I do like to see a bit of hair in there when the arm is lifted. I didn't realize mine was so crazy until I saw myself in the mirror one day and thought "man, are you smuggling something in your armpits???" So, I started trimming things down and I keep that up from time to time. It feels good and looks good.

nmspeedoboi
United States of America

Post by nmspeedoboi » Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:04 pm

I started shaving my armpits in the summer, because I often wear tank top shirts (not the sloppy baggy ones) and nylon "runners shorts" as they are often called these days. I also often like to recline in my chair at the table with my hands behind my head as sort of support while doing so. But my wife always admonished me to "put your arms down" because "no one wants to see your armpits". After I started shaving them, I was free to recline like that with no criticism or admonishments. I also decided to shave my chest and arms which was considered to be a further improvement. Two benefits came of this. First of all, since I like to lay outside in my speedo and tan as well as swim for hours on end, I have to use SPF 30 or higher sun block. I get a very even and very dark tan this way with no burning. But having eliminated the hair, I find it takes barely half as much sun screen to do the job and barely half as much time to rub it in. Further, I often have to do outside house painting in the summer and wear old T-shirts and jeans shorts, which exposes my arms to many paint splatters. However, cleaning myself up at the end of the day has proven to be immeasurably easier without the blasted hair for the paint to get stuck in. Much quicker, much easier and much more complete clean up with much less effort. So now I routinely shave my entire upper body all summer long. I have minimal leg hair which is a bonus.

speedostud
Canada

Post by speedostud » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:29 am

I like my men with hair... but I do keep it clean and tight myself.

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:45 pm

Armpits, I get laser, so once its done then it'll stay like that. I usually get it done just at the start of summer.

Horndog
Hong Kong

Post by Horndog » Sun May 23, 2021 3:38 pm

I didn’t used to but about ten years ago I was on a stag do in Germany at a beer festival and it was super hot so I took my shirt off, and the guys were like, ‘Woah why have you got such long armpit hair? Get that sorted!’ I’d always thought it was strange for guys to trim armpit hair before that. But fashions change hey, so nowadays a quick trim with a Wahl clipper on the shortest guard every now and then keeps things in order. I do my pubes at the same time, currently they’re pretty short which is good for getting back into speedos!

speedostud
Canada

Post by speedostud » Tue May 25, 2021 7:59 am

pits, never.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Mon May 31, 2021 7:20 pm

gx0100 wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:14 am
I don’t shave my armpits, or trim there. It seems that during my teen years, that part of me got forgotten by Mother Nature! I have hair there, but not very much at all. I wish I had a decent bush there, even if I did end up trimming it 😂
I'm the same. It's very thin and fine there--and amazingly, still blond.
Long time Speedo® lover

shadowmn
United States of America

Post by shadowmn » Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:04 am

I usually just trim my armpit hair to a short length with my Norelco Body Groomer. I also trim my leg hair to a very short length once or twice during the summer. When I do that, my legs get way more tan. This year however, I let my wife trim my leg hair and she buzzed it down to basically nothing. She likes grooming me for some reason and I enjoy the sensation...and I'm wearing my speedo while she does it.
Just a straight guy that enjoys wearing speedos. Life is too short, enjoy wearing what you want.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:10 pm

shadowmn wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:04 am
I usually just trim my armpit hair to a short length with my Norelco Body Groomer. I also trim my leg hair to a very short length once or twice during the summer. When I do that, my legs get way more tan. This year however, I let my wife trim my leg hair and she buzzed it down to basically nothing. She likes grooming me for some reason and I enjoy the sensation...and I'm wearing my speedo while she does it.
I also have a Norelco Body Groomer. My armpit hair has got really thin, so it doesn't need much attention. I use the Groomer with one of the clip-on combs to keep my chest hair from looking scraggily and uniformly short. It's my second Norelco. The first lasted about seven years, and then the battery went bad.
Long time Speedo® lover

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:14 pm

Thom wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:10 pm
shadowmn wrote:
I also have a Norelco Body Groomer. My armpit hair has got really thin, so it doesn't need much attention. I use the Groomer with one of the clip-on combs to keep my chest hair from looking scraggily and maintain it uniformly short. It's my second Norelco. The first lasted about seven years, and then the battery went bad.
Long time Speedo® lover

52dno98
United States of America

Post by 52dno98 » Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:29 am

shadowmn wrote:
This year however, I let my wife trim my leg hair and she buzzed it down to basically nothing. She likes grooming me for some reason and I enjoy the sensation...and I'm wearing my speedo while she does it.
If you're up for it, you should have her shave your legs with a razor, rather than just trimming them. Shaved legs in clean sheets feels AMAZING. And if she's just shaved hers too, they feel really nice to rub together... it might lead somewhere.

shadowmn
United States of America

Post by shadowmn » Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:15 am

52dno98 wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:29 am
shadowmn wrote:
This year however, I let my wife trim my leg hair and she buzzed it down to basically nothing. She likes grooming me for some reason and I enjoy the sensation...and I'm wearing my speedo while she does it.
If you're up for it, you should have her shave your legs with a razor, rather than just trimming them. Shaved legs in clean sheets feels AMAZING. And if she's just shaved hers too, they feel really nice to rub together... it might lead somewhere.
Not a bad idea. She did offer one time, but I declined. I can't do it now because I'm going to Aruba in a few weeks and I like to have a little bit of hair on my legs and it's just growing back from the last time she groomed me. I'll definitely ask next time though.
Just a straight guy that enjoys wearing speedos. Life is too short, enjoy wearing what you want.