G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Speedo Display/Storage

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

shadowmn
United States of America

Speedo Display/Storage

Post by shadowmn » Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:06 pm

Does anyone ever use hangers with clips to store their speedos? I don't usually hang mine when they're not in use, but I am going on a trip soon that I plan on wearing a speedo each day. I bought some hangers with clips off of Amazon to display the speedos that I plan on wearing just so I'm reminded that I'll be wearing them soon. It's kind of cool to see them all hanging in my closet, well not all, just like 10 or them. It reminds me of those days where you could find swim stores that sold them on the rack. I don't see that too often anymore.
Just a straight guy that enjoys wearing speedos. Life is too short, enjoy wearing what you want.

swimsharkau
Australia

Re: Speedo Display/Storage

Post by swimsharkau » Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:51 pm

I've got far far too many pairs, so hanging would take a whole closet.

I have 3 drawers full of swimsuits, I just chuck mine all in there after I've worn one.

It actually makes for a good surprise every now and then when I'm digging through and I find one I had forgotten about.

phltanner
Bermuda

Post by phltanner » Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:44 pm

I'm with u sharkau - I've got a filing cabinet drawer at the office for mine!

shadowmn
United States of America

Post by shadowmn » Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:41 am

I'm not hanging all of them, just like 10 of my favorites. You can get cheap hangers from Amazon.
Just a straight guy that enjoys wearing speedos. Life is too short, enjoy wearing what you want.

52dno98
United States of America

Post by 52dno98 » Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:37 pm

Just for fun, I put some of my favorite speedos on hangers in my closet.
hangers.jpeg
hangers.jpeg (182.76 KiB) Viewed 3441 times

shadowmn
United States of America

Post by shadowmn » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:42 am

52dno98 wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:37 pm
Just for fun, I put some of my favorite speedos on hangers in my closet.

hangers.jpeg
Awesome!! I’ll have to post a pic of mine.

BozeHawk
Canada

Post by BozeHawk » Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:06 pm

If they're not hanging in the gym locker, drying on the hand grip in the car or a rack in bathroom, they're tossed in the drawer with the socks and jocks.

swimsharkau
Australia

Post by swimsharkau » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:32 pm

BozeHawk wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:06 pm
If they're not hanging in the gym locker, drying on the hand grip in the car or a rack in bathroom, they're tossed in the drawer with the socks and jocks.
What year you got there? 62, 63?

BozeHawk
Canada

Post by BozeHawk » Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:22 am

swimsharkau wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:32 pm
BozeHawk wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:06 pm
What year you got there? 62, 63?
'63. Still runs like a top. Thank goodness for John Muir's "How to Keep Your Volkswagen Alive: A Manual of Step-by-Step Procedures for the Compleat Idiot". Even I can maintain it.