G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

how small

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

NTwink

Re: how small

Post by NTwink » Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:31 pm

we could always find a way to practice just to be afraid if its a bit hard

highlandssailor

Post by highlandssailor » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:27 am

I want a body and a suit like the guy in the first picture! I'm working on the bod but I need help as to where to buy the suit. Most shiny suits fit so tight that they squash your package flat. This suit obviously has a nice pouch design which allows that 'forward' look.skinz and prevailsport don't have a suit like this.Any ideas where else to look? THANKS!

highlandssailor

Post by highlandssailor » Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:03 am

Again I say skinzwear and prevail sport make suits that are small and you can wear in public . Of course we all are familiar with Koala suits but they can't be worn in public.We have to admit that we enjoy displaying ourselves and the best place to do that is on a public beach. I like the first guy and that shiny suit is HOT! Does anyone know where I can get one like it?

bikini

Post by bikini » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:02 am

To Highlandssailor: Check Ergowear.com, they have some nice tiny bikinis and are one of my favorites. The X3D bikinis have pouches that give a forward look and the Jasz bikini’s are more of a tight flat front. No shiny fabrics though.

http://www.ergowear.com

X3D: http://www.ergowear.com/index.php?cPath ... bb7565b4a4

highlandssailor

Post by highlandssailor » Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:13 pm

I want a body and a suit like the first guy. I'm working on the body but I need to know where to buy a suit like that. I like how he makes a point in it.Oh to look like him!

Flatfront
United States of America

Post by Flatfront » Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:47 am

deleted
Last edited by Flatfront on Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

trance399
Canada

Post by trance399 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:46 am

Surprised this thread was revived after 13 years
🎶