G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Has anybody ever done a car wash in a speedo??

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Texas_swimmer
United States of America

Has anybody ever done a car wash in a speedo??

Post by Texas_swimmer » Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:47 pm

Hey guys I was wondering if any of y'all have washed your cars in speedos only? I know, I know, that's just weird that I ask but I have been doing it for the past month and love it. I know a lot of us are afraid to wear our Speedos to the beach and pool publicly like me, and probably don't have the luxury of privacy that I have at my house. But I find it so liberating to wash my car in just a speedo and work on my bad farmers tan. Unfortunately I don't have anyone to help me wash my car, I would love it for someone to take some pictures of me cleaning my car lol. So yeah tell me what you think, I know its stupid but I have been wanting to start this thread for a while.
Life is too short to worry what other people think.

svtbopta

Re: Has anybody ever done a car wash in a speedo??

Post by svtbopta » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:10 pm

That sounds really hot! Unfortunately it is too cold to do that here in the UK. :-(

budgybloke
Australia

Post by budgybloke » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:16 pm

That's not stupid or weird at all.

Suds, speedos, sun and water is very sexy - especially with a bod like yours. Mate, you've got to post some pics of you stretched over your car in your speedo. If I was in the States, I'd help you out with some photography - and maybe give you a good polish as well.

electric2010
United States of America

Post by electric2010 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:30 pm

Nothing weird about that. Hope someone who lives in Texas can stop over & take pictures.

paspeedo
United States of America

Post by paspeedo » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:45 pm

Nothing wrong with that at all--I have done it before behind my house (the people driving up the main road can see). Ive also wore them to the beach--Just do it man. The world isnt going to stop!

solarguy
United States of America

Post by solarguy » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:43 pm

A couple of years ago, one of the neighboring towns' high school was doing a carwash. They had a bunch of the hot young jocks standing out on the main road, in their speedos, with advertising signs. And shockingly enough, my car was dirty!! I had never been so thrilled to own my oversized Suburban!

speedoboi
Canada

Post by speedoboi » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:26 pm

Texas_swimmer wrote:Hey guys I was wondering if any of y'all have washed your cars in speedos only? I know, I know, that's just weird that I ask but I have been doing it for the past month and love it. I know a lot of us are afraid to wear our Speedos to the beach and pool publicly like me, and probably don't have the luxury of privacy that I have at my house. But I find it so liberating to wash my car in just a speedo and work on my bad farmers tan. Unfortunately I don't have anyone to help me wash my car, I would love it for someone to take some pictures of me cleaning my car lol. So yeah tell me what you think, I know its stupid but I have been wanting to start this thread for a while.
If I was to visit Texas, maybe I could take pictures and perhaps help you wash your car - I'd be wearing speedos of course too.

sp33doguy

Post by sp33doguy » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:43 pm

can't say that I have washed the car in my driveway wearing a speedo... but i have done yard work wearing one. do i get 1/2 point for that?

Pete25

Post by Pete25 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:04 am

sp33doguy wrote:can't say that I have washed the car in my driveway wearing a speedo... but i have done yard work wearing one. do i get 1/2 point for that?
If you ever need a job my yard needs care. I would require the proper dress however. :-)

scott1636
United States of America

Post by scott1636 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:02 am

I thought the only way to wash a car was in speedos.
Attachments
swimwear2404-car wash+.jpg
swimwear2404-car wash+.jpg (60.53 KiB) Viewed 8494 times
swimwear3575-Mustang wash+.jpg
swimwear3575-Mustang wash+.jpg (217.52 KiB) Viewed 8494 times
swimwear5030-wash Chevelle+.jpg
swimwear5030-wash Chevelle+.jpg (126.14 KiB) Viewed 8494 times

scott1636
United States of America

Post by scott1636 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:04 am

And what would the post be without everyone's favorite car washer?
Attachments
blonde in white speedo- car wash+.jpg
blonde in white speedo- car wash+.jpg (69.29 KiB) Viewed 7402 times

speedoboi
Canada

Post by speedoboi » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:31 am

scott1636 wrote:And what would the post be without everyone's favorite car washer?
I always get horny when I see this photo.

Snowbrief
United States of America

Post by Snowbrief » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:12 pm

scott1636 wrote:And what would the post be without everyone's favorite car washer?
Yes, in deed!

I guess I am one of those weirdos, washing my vehicles in my back yard in a speedo. But I'm also fortunate to have a very secluded back yard too.
Let's keep it brief.

T419

Post by T419 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:41 am

Nearly every weekend in summer I was the car in speedos! Love it :) Best way to do it!

swimtimx

Post by swimtimx » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:36 am

Texas_swimmer wrote:Hey guys I was wondering if any of y'all have washed your cars in speedos only? I know, I know, that's just weird that I ask but I have been doing it for the past month and love it. I know a lot of us are afraid to wear our Speedos to the beach and pool publicly like me, and probably don't have the luxury of privacy that I have at my house. But I find it so liberating to wash my car in just a speedo and work on my bad farmers tan. Unfortunately I don't have anyone to help me wash my car, I would love it for someone to take some pictures of me cleaning my car lol. So yeah tell me what you think, I know its stupid but I have been wanting to start this thread for a while.
Sounds very hot .. nice sexy guy in speedo getting wet :)
--Tim

tanned bum

Post by tanned bum » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:26 am

I think just about any guy on a swim team or water polo has washed cars in speedos as a fund raiser.
Washing cars at home in a speedo depends on where you live. I know my neighbor washes his car in a speedo every Saturday. I never gave it a thought since he has a pool in his yard. I have a car washing service so never have myself, but wouldn't think anything about it -- washing cars in swim suits has been a tradition since I can remember --

GRSwimmer

Post by GRSwimmer » Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:53 pm

I did last year a few times. It was awesome :) Believe it or not, I haven't had a chance to wash the car this summer.

I've also mowed the lawn in speedos a few times too. We have only one neighbor who could drive past the front of our house, so of course they have to leave somewhere as soon as I got to mowing the front. Still fun :P

That car washing pic reminds me to buy and Agonswim suit every time.

smooth54
Great Britain

Post by smooth54 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:46 am

That sounds great to me the next sunny day in the uk is car wash in speedos for me
That should give the people next door to talk about
would love to capture that on video !!

SpeedoUSA

Post by SpeedoUSA » Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:21 pm

After many years of shying away from wanting to car wash in my speedo... I finally got enough guts to do so! I washed my truck several times this summer, making sure I changed into a different brief each time so that any lookers noticed. I may have one more day before mother nature turns off the heat. If you have been shy to do so, just do it! It was great getting some sun at the same time.
Str8 Speedo fan

Texas_swimmer
United States of America

Post by Texas_swimmer » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:53 pm

Just out of curiosity what kind of cars do y'all drive? Im into cars a lot so yeah whoda thunk we would discuss cars on here? lol
Life is too short to worry what other people think.