G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

The Masturbation Thread

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

TimidSmooth
Great Britain

Re: The Masturbation Thread

Post by TimidSmooth » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:27 pm

Feasty wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:12 am
MrMusik wrote:
cocksox wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:11 pm
We didn't shower at school. As a result, we were all pretty curious about each other.

My family belonged to a club with a pool and locker rooms, among other amenities. The locker rooms had open showers, a sauna, and hot tub. Once I was old enough to use the facilities unsupervised, I started bringing friends to the club. At first, we changed as privately as possible before and after our swim.

Eventually, I worked up the nerve to suggest a shower. The friend that was accompanying me was hesitant, but agreed. We'd never seen each other naked. While we showered, we discreetly checked each other out. From that point on, I always showered after swimming. My friends rarely needed much convincing to join me. We were all shy at first, but started getting comfortable being naked together. After a while, we even started using the sauna and hot tub nude.

I'd always slept naked, but would wear something to bed when sleeping over with friends. As we became more comfortable, I wore less and less and eventually went nude. We'd often talk about girls and sex before we went to sleep, which led to physical arousal.

Typically, we'd just go to sleep and that was that. On one occasion, however, we all admitted we were hard. One of the guys dared everyone to expose themselves. No one wanted to be first. There was a bunch of teasing, but it seemed we were at an impasse. Eventually they started to lose interest. Seeing that the window of opportunity was closing, I thought screw it and pulled down my blanket.

No one had expected anyone to actually do it. They looked, but were reluctant to show themselves. It took some prodding, but they finally caved. We joked around a bit, but were too shy to go any further. After a while, we just went to sleep.

We continued to push the boundaries at subsequent sleepovers. We started getting naked earlier in the night. Sometimes we dared each other to do something where we might be caught nude be someone else in the house (and often were).

One night, one of the guys joked that he'd get blue balls if he went to sleep without jacking off. We'd seen the host's sister in her panties earlier, and were all especially horny. There was more joking and teasing. I'm not sure who started or if it was a collective thing, but we all started masturbating. One by one, we came.

We were all feeling awkward after. Nothing much was said as we cleaned up and went to sleep. The next morning, we cracked a few jokes. Acknowledged what we'd done. After that night, mutual masturbation became a regular thing.
I wish I had a group of friends to jack it with when I was in school. That whole age range from about 12 through 18 I was especially horny and would easily cum several times a day. Every night I would go to sleep by jacking off, sometimes in the morning I would wake up and jack off again. Then it was common for me to jack off in the open showers in the lockers at school, but usually no one was around.

I would often visit the weight room for a workout in the morning before school and the group of people in there was often quite small. But it was always an opportunity for me to slip on some spandex bike shorts and work out. I went to a small country school so there were not a lot of people around in general, thus no action ever seemed to happen in the showers. We were introduced to showering after our physical education classes in 5th grade, or about 10 to 11 years of age. I think the idea was to get us used to it when we were younger so it would be totally normal, as it is totally normal, when we got older.

In the summers when I was working as a lifeguard at the local pool, I would occasionally slip out to the private toilet, drop my speedo and rub one out whenever I felt like it. There were a couple of guys who I shared some interest with, one a fellow lifeguard and the other a swim team member for a few years. We would shower together in the pool's bath house after hours and did stroke off in front of each other just a couple of times. I loved swimming in the pool nude after closing. I would flip off the security light for a bit and hop in for a swim. That was always incredibly erotic, but I wish my friends would have joined in. Considering my extreme level of horny-ness all the time, I was always rock hard as soon as I pulled off my speedo... just feeling the cool, refreshing water flow around my cock and balls was enough to make be cum in an extremely aggressive fashion.

I really wish I would have had a group of like-minded guys, like you all, to chat with about this stuff back then. I think it would have helped me a lot with my self image at the time to understand that this is all totally normal. I felt a bit of a freak for always being so horny and constantly jacking off. LoL!!!
I learnt how to Jack off in swim team… I had no idea what an erection was meant to do. I knew something was supposed to come out of it, but just thought it ‘happened’. Then, this other guy let’s call James, told me he ‘bought himself up last night’. I quizzed him as to what this meant to the point, after swim training, he showed me. Apparently, my technique was not quite right so he gave me a hand. I think I blew the door off the stall when I came. He then instructed me on how to do him. It was the hottest thing I’d ever done. I bet anyone looking would have seen two pairs of feet, two speedos on the floor & a lot of slapping sounds coming from that stall, but so caught up in what we were experiencing, didn’t care!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Amazing memory

sandford50
Great Britain

Post by sandford50 » Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:33 am

TimidSmooth wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:15 pm
I try not to wank to often. I can usually only do it once per day max. But, I love when i can make it a few days and about every other dream involves hot boys and/or sex dreams and I stay horny all day. Love that state of mind
I can last a few days but then have to blow. Thought the desire was suppose to get less as you get older, but im getting worse!!

oldspeedo
United States of America

Post by oldspeedo » Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:54 am

I used to jack off twice a day until I got prostate cancer. Now it's maybe twice a week. But the urge is still there. The body won't co-operate.

Silkysmooth
United States of America

Post by Silkysmooth » Thu Dec 15, 2022 4:03 am

There's some yummy cock pics. Nice ass too.♥️

jason_greets
United States of America

Post by jason_greets » Sat Dec 24, 2022 5:42 am

How often do you masturbate? What are your views on masturbation? Do you masturbate in your speedos? Any particular fantasies? Where's the riskiest place you've masturbated? etc. etc. so many questions we could cover.
I would probably say about at least 2-3 a week. There's nothing bad about masturbation as long as it isn't public or a danger to yourself. I don't masturbate in my speedos, but I do it in my bikini underwear, some of which can pass as a speedo.

About my fantasies, many of them involve me being much more muscular and in speedos/posing trunks at a beach resort or cruise either jogging, swimming, or doing some weightlifting. When I pack clothes, they are mostly with speedos, t-shirts, and short shorts (I like short shorts too like Magnum P.I.). Often I fantasize about being with a sexy lady who is crazy about guys in speedos (me) doing things like taking a hot steamy shower the morning after sex or a workout.

Sometimes I recreate some scenes in my mind from a movie I saw a long time ago where one of the male characters is in his low-cut speedos having sex with his wife/girlfriend. There is no nudity in the movie, but you get the idea.

I've had a few occasional fantasies involving another muscular man in speedos, but I guess I'm more drawn to the speedos and bulge especially if the guys are fit and muscular.
Boardshorts are trash. Wear speedos instead :!: :)

OBXspeedo
United States of America

Post by OBXspeedo » Tue Dec 27, 2022 4:19 pm

10decguy wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:10 am
Heating up after some tanning in the sun makes me In need of loosing some steam. :lol: nr1.pngnr2.pngnr3.pngnr4.pngnr5.png
Now those are some sexy shots, such a turn to a bi man such as myself

OBXspeedo
United States of America

Post by OBXspeedo » Tue Dec 27, 2022 4:21 pm

OCpolo wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:50 pm
I’ve came so many times in my water polo suits. I don’t know how I could share the videos on here, but here are some screenshots.

8EB22B96-639E-4B64-95D6-C04078DD0563.jpeg
Yummmm!

10decguy

Post by 10decguy » Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:58 am

OBXspeedo wrote:
Tue Dec 27, 2022 4:19 pm
10decguy wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:10 am
Heating up after some tanning in the sun makes me In need of loosing some steam. :lol: nr1.pngnr2.pngnr3.pngnr4.pngnr5.png
Now those are some sexy shots, such a turn to a bi man such as myself
The pleasure is all mine :P

pix54
Australia

Post by pix54 » Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:03 pm

My latest order from Kiniki meant one thing - try them on and get hard!
Attachments
havana fun.JPG
havana fun.JPG (48.78 KiB) Viewed 16932 times
aruba fun.JPG
aruba fun.JPG (37.09 KiB) Viewed 16932 times

OBXspeedo
United States of America

Post by OBXspeedo » Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:46 pm

pix54 wrote:
Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:03 pm
When I saw the bottom picture, I immediately thought of running my tongue on your shaft while its still in those briefs.

pix54
Australia

Post by pix54 » Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:56 pm

OBXspeedo wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:46 pm
pix54 wrote:
Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:03 pm
When I saw the bottom picture, I immediately thought of running my tongue on your shaft while its still in those briefs.
mmm, that would be nice!

phltanner
Bermuda

Post by phltanner » Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:50 pm

Tim-USA wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:47 am
Masturbation is fun/enjoyable, with or without a helping hand.
i'm using these pix as a task aid right now!!

Tim-USA
United States of America

Post by Tim-USA » Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:28 am

Happy to help.

10decguy

Post by 10decguy » Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:27 am

Watching these 2 guys kissing and sucking for several minutes with their swim briefs on or around their legs before ditching them totally and going all the way.
Brent&Roman.png
Brent&Roman.png (341.44 KiB) Viewed 16111 times

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:34 pm

10decguy wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:27 am
Watching these 2 guys kissing and sucking for several minutes with their swim briefs on or around their legs before ditching them totally and going all the way.
Brent&Roman.png
As hot as that guy is against the pole, I couldn't. He was a 100% dead ringer for my cousin in those pics! :lol:

There is a video that those pics are from, its not actually my cousin.

phltanner
Bermuda

Post by phltanner » Fri Apr 07, 2023 6:41 am

...:::sam:::... wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:34 pm
10decguy wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:27 am
Brent&Roman.png
As hot as that guy is against the pole, I couldn't. He was a 100% dead ringer for my cousin in those pics! :lol:

There is a video that those pics are from, its not actually my cousin.
Giving me morning wood - so this thread is appropriate!

10decguy

Post by 10decguy » Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:19 am

Here is by the way a link to the video; Don't want to keep you from enjoying it yourself.
https://noodlemagazine.com/watch/-36404838_161992320

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:10 am

10decguy wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:19 am
Here is by the way a link to the video; Don't want to keep you from enjoying it yourself.
https://noodlemagazine.com/watch/-36404838_161992320
Thats a pretty crazy video! :lol: 8) :mrgreen:

speedostud
Canada

Post by speedostud » Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:01 am

OCpolo wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:50 pm
I’ve came so many times in my water polo suits. I don’t know how I could share the videos on here, but here are some screenshots.

8EB22B96-639E-4B64-95D6-C04078DD0563.jpeg
Yum

10decguy

Post by 10decguy » Fri May 19, 2023 4:18 am

Always feeling horny after a tanning session and ready to blow a load.
Pictures are from last year. This year spring season has mainly been cold and wet, so not a lot of tanning going on yet.
Attachments
IMG_20220827_174431 (2).png
IMG_20220827_174431 (2).png (622.31 KiB) Viewed 15170 times
IMG_20220827_174303 (2).png
IMG_20220827_174303 (2).png (606.96 KiB) Viewed 15170 times
IMG_20220827_174215 (2).png
IMG_20220827_174215 (2).png (550.84 KiB) Viewed 15170 times