G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Speedo inspiration

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

SpeedoHunk
United States of America

Speedo inspiration

Post by SpeedoHunk » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:21 am

Edited.
Last edited by SpeedoHunk on Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

packedspeedo
United States of America

Re: My dad is my Speedo inspiration

Post by packedspeedo » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:26 am

Thank you for sharing that tale. Your dad's advice is timely and timeless. The family videos were nice as well.

electric2010
United States of America

Post by electric2010 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:01 am

Yeah, it's great that you had a dad to support you.

frankjath

My dad is my Speedo inspiration

Post by frankjath » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:04 pm

This was a great story! Glad you had a supportive dad... I was in a similar situation. My dad said he wore speedos growing up before he came to the states. When I was growing up he wore boardshorts but when I turned 16 I wanted to wear speedos when I saw another man on the beach wearing them. Much like your dad he told me that it was only a swimsuit. So he bought me one and I wore it to the beach.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:58 am

Awesome story! Awesome videos, too! I love how at the end of the 2nd video, your dad and a woman wearing a gold or yellow bikini (who I assume is your mom?) are in the pool on floaties and are tussling with each other. At one point she's about to slip off her floatie and she grabs at and almost pulls down your dad's speedo! Totally, totally fun stuff.

Thanks for sharing, and from all of us, thank your dad for A) being an un-apologetic Speedo wearer, and B) encouraging you to be an un-apologetic Speedo wearer too.
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

speedoboi
Canada

Post by speedoboi » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:38 pm

diveguy wrote:Awesome story! Awesome videos, too! I love how at the end of the 2nd video, your dad and a woman wearing a gold or yellow bikini (who I assume is your mom?) are in the pool on floaties and are tussling with each other. At one point she's about to slip off her floatie and she grabs at and almost pulls down your dad's speedo! Totally, totally fun stuff.

Thanks for sharing, and from all of us, thank your dad for A) being an un-apologetic Speedo wearer, and B) encouraging you to be an un-apologetic Speedo wearer too.
I couldn't have said it better myself.

SpeedoHunk
United States of America

Post by SpeedoHunk » Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:42 am

Edited.
Last edited by SpeedoHunk on Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

frankjath

Post by frankjath » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:06 am

SpeedoHunk wrote:
frankjath wrote:This was a great story! Glad you had a supportive dad... I was in a similar situation. My dad said he wore speedos growing up before he came to the states. When I was growing up he wore boardshorts but when I turned 16 I wanted to wear speedos when I saw another man on the beach wearing them. Much like your dad he told me that it was only a swimsuit. So he bought me one and I wore it to the beach.
When we got back from holiday I wasn't 100% sure about where to buy Speedos. I'd seen a couple of sports stores around town but neither of them had much variety of swimwear, and there were barely any Speedos in stock at all. So I asked dad where was best to buy when we were out shopping one day, and he took me to a sports store just out of town that had a pretty big swimwear section with a range of Speedos.
diveguy wrote:Awesome story! Awesome videos, too! I love how at the end of the 2nd video, your dad and a woman wearing a gold or yellow bikini (who I assume is your mom?) are in the pool on floaties and are tussling with each other. At one point she's about to slip off her floatie and she grabs at and almost pulls down your dad's speedo! Totally, totally fun stuff.

He's definitely an unapologetic Speedo wearer. This is from his Facebook: http://i.imgur.com/s1KkOTA.jpg
Wow your dad looks great in speedos... people on Facebook are really negative... Time to unfriend some of those commenters.

Wriggler Rusty
Croatia

Post by Wriggler Rusty » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:26 am

Some people are such assholes.
That's all I'm going to say.

electric2010
United States of America

Post by electric2010 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:02 am

Your dad looks great! Too bad there are so many idiots out there!

DadInSpeedos
United States of America

Post by DadInSpeedos » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:08 pm

Bravo.
Last edited by DadInSpeedos on Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SpeedoSimone
Germany

Post by SpeedoSimone » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:20 am

Its really cool that you have such a relationship with your son. There is nothing better than spending father and son quality time in the pool! My dad also only wears speedo, since he used to be in the swimming team. He always told me that wearing speedos was something he loved, and tried to pass that on to my brother and me.

DadInSpeedos
United States of America

Post by DadInSpeedos » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:14 pm

Thank you guys. And I'm 51.

6feet5

Post by 6feet5 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:52 pm

Cool. Nice seeing some mature guys sporting speedos

MRspeedoman
United States of America

Post by MRspeedoman » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:42 pm

Thank you for sharing your experiences SpeedoHunk, that is truly inspirational. I give DadInSpeedos so much credit for going against the crowd, not worrying about what people thought, and passing that encoragenent forward.

The world today (even here) bases everything off image, without the consideration of the reasons why people wear it. If women can wear whatever they feel comfortable with, why not us guys?

Speedo is the way to go! 8)
A straight male who believes that real men wear Speedos! :)

MRspeedoman
United States of America

Post by MRspeedoman » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:43 pm

DadInSpeedos wrote:Thank you guys. And I'm 51.
You look great for 51! By the way, is that a Solar 1"?
A straight male who believes that real men wear Speedos! :)

DadInSpeedos
United States of America

Post by DadInSpeedos » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:49 am

Thanks guys.