G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

To bulge or not to bulge?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

timinauckland
New Zealand

To bulge or not to bulge?

Post by timinauckland » Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:59 am

Another lady at work expressed her opinion that men wearing speedos could be too revealing. I asked her why women could wear bikini to show the shapes of their boobs, but men were expected to wear boardshorts to obscure their shapes. She thought men's bulges had more sexual connotations than women's boobs. Seriously??!!

Still, that's only her opinion. Some people are so conservative and want others to be the same. Not very realistic. I will only swim in speedos. I'm not responsible for someone else feeling funny on the beach. 8)

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Re: To bulge or not to bulge?

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:01 am

I regularly see pointy nips at the pool, but rarely so much as a half mongrel.

_su_
United States of America

Post by _su_ » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:17 am

Sounds like the jealous type.
timinauckland wrote:I'm not responsible for someone else feeling funny on the beach. 8)
Or maybe she just wants to feel your funny and doesn't want to admit it.
Speedo tanlines - making you even easier to find in the dark...

spear
United States of America

Post by spear » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:51 am

Women look at a guy's cock just as much as guys check out a broads tits. Or another guy's cock if that's his pleasure. Younger women usually are more open minded than the older ones who were taught not to look at "down there". Oh, so naughty to look down there. Hey guys, we all got a cock, let the bulge show and watch the broads check us out.

frankjath

Post by frankjath » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:34 pm

timinauckland wrote:She thought men's bulges had more sexual connotations than women's boobs. Seriously??!!
I think this stems from sex shame with in society... of course body parts do and don't have have sexual connotations. We have sex with our penis, breasts, but we also use our arms and legs during sex does that make them sexual? In a perfect world the male phallus would be just as accepted as women's breasts. Men should not be ashamed of their bulge. Men have penises society needs to get over it.

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:44 pm

frankjath wrote: I think this stems from sex shame with in society... of course body parts do and don't have have sexual connotations. We have sex with our penis, breasts, but we also use our arms and legs during sex does that make them sexual? In a perfect world the male phallus would be just as accepted as women's breasts. Men should not be ashamed of their bulge. Men have penises society needs to get over it.
Yeah, well said Frank! My attitude? They want to look and I'm happy for them to see!
Real men wear Speedo's

Baltspeed
Latvia

Post by Baltspeed » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:08 am

Spear, Frank and North you're right!
Women have breasts and men have bulges. People who want to look at it - please, they may look as much and as long as they want.

MRspeedoman
United States of America

Post by MRspeedoman » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:49 pm

People seriously need to get over themselves!!! Men having a penis bulge, is no different than a women's camel toe or a bust of the breasts.

I can speak from personal experience. My parents freaked out when I was wearing a Speedo while
I was on vacation; even more when pictures were taken of my fiancée and I after I proposed to her while wearing a Speedo!!! I cannot stand this type of double standard of society! I will continue to wear Speedos, thongs, and compression pants to show off my manhood!

My vote..... To Bulge all the way!!! ;) Here is myself wearing a leopard thong to support this!
Attachments
LrMobile1206-2016-0807441883625247-600x800.jpeg
LrMobile1206-2016-0807441883625247-600x800.jpeg (84.72 KiB) Viewed 10982 times
A straight male who believes that real men wear Speedos! :)

dhs

Post by dhs » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:06 pm

i love yourleopard thong, i have a LEOPARD BIKINI FROM CLOTHES TO POSE, SAME COLORS AS YOUR THONG! CHOW FOR NOW, DHS

MRspeedoman
United States of America

Post by MRspeedoman » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:50 pm

dhs wrote:i love yourleopard thong, i have a LEOPARD BIKINI FROM CLOTHES TO POSE, SAME COLORS AS YOUR THONG! CHOW FOR NOW, DHS
Thanks DHS! This thong does boost my sex appeal!
A straight male who believes that real men wear Speedos! :)

Slinger
Canada

Post by Slinger » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:45 am

MRspeedoman wrote:People seriously need to get over themselves!!! Men having a penis bulge, is no different than a women's camel toe or a bust of the breasts.

I can speak from personal experience. My parents freaked out when I was wearing a Speedo while
I was on vacation; even more when pictures were taken of my fiancée and I after I proposed to her while wearing a Speedo!!! I cannot stand this type of double standard of society! I will continue to wear Speedos, thongs, and compression pants to show off my manhood!

My vote..... To Bulge all the way!!! ;) Here is myself wearing a leopard thong to support this!
I love your thong! I have a leopard print one as well I should show you sometime once I find it.

Red^^Speedo
United States of America

Post by Red^^Speedo » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:28 am

...:::sam:::... wrote:I regularly see pointy nips at the pool, but rarely so much as a half mongrel.
Um, what is a ' half mongrel'?

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:38 am

Red^^Speedo wrote:
...:::sam:::... wrote:I regularly see pointy nips at the pool, but rarely so much as a half mongrel.
Have a search online!
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

Georgeoz

Post by Georgeoz » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:31 pm

There are very few men who do not have a dick - and just as few women (and men) who like to look and admire and daydream. The more the outline of your dick is there to see. the more it will be looked at and give the lookers pleasure and so reflect well on you.

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:39 pm

Yes, I agree. Let it bulge.

If they want to look, they can.

If they don't want to see it, they don't have to look at it.

I'm not going to force them.

I would just appreciate equal opportunity. My wife wears skimpy bikinis, even the Wicked Weasels I got for her, I should be allowed to wear what I want, too.

SpeedoUSA

Post by SpeedoUSA » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:36 pm

MRspeedoman wrote:People seriously need to get over themselves!!! Men having a penis bulge, is no different than a women's camel toe or a bust of the breasts.

I’ve been saying exactly what you stated above... well put!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Str8 Speedo fan

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:03 pm

I agree with frankjath that penises aren't all about sex - we urinate with them, for starters. If we sexualise penises every minute of the day, that's a lot of anxious men who can't use urinals. :lol:

I would have thought bikinis can be quite sexual - hard nipples, high or skimpy cut. Guess it depends on the sexiness of the lady as much as the item of clothing. Sexiness is an attitude really. Is the chick wearing a bikini top to draw attention to her most fabulous of feminine assets? :lol:

I don't really think about my penis when I'm wearing speedos. I am self-conscious of the wet fabric clinging to my butt - it feels quite nice in the afternoon sun - sensual, but not sexual. If other people are zeroing in on my magic boy part, I'm ... um ... flattered and somewhat surprised! :P

In brief, bulge away!

losingandbuilding
United States of America

Post by losingandbuilding » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:26 pm

MRspeedoman wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:49 pm
People seriously need to get over themselves!!! Men having a penis bulge, is no different than a women's camel toe or a bust of the breasts.

Dude, great photo and fun thong!
Just a straight guy who likes speedos...

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:36 am

Red^^Speedo wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:28 am
You'll have to ask our man Sam to be sure. I'm assuming it's a semi-erection? A half-boner? When you're stiff/stiffening but not bolt upright? Just a guess ... :oops:

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:44 am

blueflinch wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:36 am
Red^^Speedo wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:28 am
You'll have to ask our man Sam to be sure. I'm assuming it's a semi-erection? A half-boner? When you're stiff/stiffening but not bolt upright? Just a guess ... :oops:
This is my understanding:

half mongrel = partial erection, half-boner, fluffed, but not full raging hard-on.