G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Shower Shenanigans

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

swimmy

Shower Shenanigans

Post by swimmy » Sat May 04, 2019 2:26 pm

In all my years of swimming nearly every night at whatever pool I'm nearest, this has never ever happened before. To make a short story quick and not to be a jace about it, a guy who is a regular in the hot tub near my neighborhood pool has always kinda waved and said hi when I get out of the pool and into the hot tub. I catch him watching me walk up and step in, too. Today he followed me to the shower room and got in the stall across from mine, and I kept catching him looking at me. I don't care, you know. Then as usual I went to the steam room and he followed me in there. Nobody else was in there and as soon as the door shut he got in front of me and boldly asked if he could suck me cock. Wow! I told him no way, there's other guys around here, anyone could walk in any moment. He said we could get in a shower together and close the curtain. I told him no, I don't do that. He said he's been working up the nerve to ask me for over a year. I asked him why he never joins us (other guys and me) in the hot tub conversations, why does he always leave soon after I get in? He said he cant stand to be that close to me without being able to touch me. OMG. I was quite surprised, I had the feeling this was a surreal moment, I know it was happening but I didn't know how to react properly.
Because honestly I kind of want to try that with a guy. At my age what would be wrong with having a bit of a bi experience?
I wonder how wrong really is it to let a guy suck you off, and does it really happen in the shower at the gym? I wanna know.
Also I wonder what other guys reaction would be to such an offer, did anything like that that happen and what did you do? Tell me what you know about this. Thanks.

blueflinch
Australia

Re: Shower Shenanigans

Post by blueflinch » Sat May 04, 2019 2:42 pm

I can't see any problems as long as you're BOTH comfortable with whatever you're doing and NOT making other people i.e. other patrons, uncomfortable. Fooling around in a public area is a hot fantasy - I get it - but maybe it's better to go somewhere private for your first male-male experience? Sex acts in public illegal for both straight and gay. As for the morality of bi experience - that's something only your own conscience can decide (and your own sexual turn-ons, etc).

Just remember that many straight guys are extremely upset when hit on by other men - be sensitive about that. Yes, there are plenty of bi men floating around. But don't mistake your own fantasies for the fantasies of every male you meet! :lol:

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Sat May 04, 2019 3:32 pm

never anything wrong to try what you want to try.
i had that before i kindly declined.

LycraSteve
Croatia

Post by LycraSteve » Sat May 04, 2019 3:38 pm

swimmy wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 2:26 pm
In all my years of swimming nearly every night at whatever pool I'm nearest, this has never ever happened before. To make a short story quick and not to be a jace about it, a guy who is a regular in the hot tub near my neighborhood pool has always kinda waved and said hi when I get out of the pool and into the hot tub. I catch him watching me walk up and step in, too. Today he followed me to the shower room and got in the stall across from mine, and I kept catching him looking at me. I don't care, you know. Then as usual I went to the steam room and he followed me in there. Nobody else was in there and as soon as the door shut he got in front of me and boldly asked if he could suck me cock. Wow! I told him no way, there's other guys around here, anyone could walk in any moment. He said we could get in a shower together and close the curtain. I told him no, I don't do that. He said he's been working up the nerve to ask me for over a year. I asked him why he never joins us (other guys and me) in the hot tub conversations, why does he always leave soon after I get in? He said he cant stand to be that close to me without being able to touch me. OMG. I was quite surprised, I had the feeling this was a surreal moment, I know it was happening but I didn't know how to react properly.
Because honestly I kind of want to try that with a guy. At my age what would be wrong with having a bit of a bi experience?
I wonder how wrong really is it to let a guy suck you off, and does it really happen in the shower at the gym? I wanna know.
Also I wonder what other guys reaction would be to such an offer, did anything like that that happen and what did you do? Tell me what you know about this. Thanks.
Like blueflinch said I agree, whatever naughty fantasies you have on mind, find some private place to fulfill it.

I myself have never tried doing anything outdoors neither with girls nor with guys. I know there are members here on the Forum, who wrote about having some outdoor activities, so maybe one of them could give a better piece of advice.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Sat May 04, 2019 9:22 pm

The offer would flatter me but I would decline. I would not cheat on my wife with a woman or a man.

I decline the frequent dick pics requests on Instagram too.

ExBex
United States of America

Post by ExBex » Sun May 05, 2019 4:48 am

It can be exhilarating to realize that someone has been quietly crushing on you. If you’re intrigued by him … Go have a new experience! … But not at the gym!

Last year at a local LA Fitness, a guy was arrested for jacking off in a shower stall behind a half-closed shower curtain, apparently while watching another guy in the opposite stall without a shower curtain. Maybe he was a predator; maybe he misread the situation and thought the other guy was purposely putting on a show. Either way, he plead guilty to aggravated indecent exposure. Even in a more clearly consensual situation like yours, one prudish witness can make your life hell.

But I’ve never been approached at the gym. One guy in the locker room asked about my shoes. Maybe that’s gay code for something!

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Sun May 05, 2019 12:53 pm

If you are interested in trying it, and you are interested in trying it with this guy, then as others have said; find someplace private to do it the first time. Since it is an all new experience for you, and like ExBex pointed out, one prude can make the situation horrible, do what you can to make it impact other people as little as possible.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Sun May 05, 2019 1:40 pm

ExBex wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 4:48 am
Last year at a local LA Fitness, a guy was arrested for jacking off in a shower stall behind a half-closed shower curtain, apparently while watching another guy in the opposite stall without a shower curtain. Maybe he was a predator; maybe he misread the situation and thought the other guy was purposely putting on a show. Either way, he plead guilty to aggravated indecent exposure. Even in a more clearly consensual situation like yours, one prudish witness can make your life hell.
I would have just rolled my eyes and walked out if someone was non-consensually jerking off over me in public. Who cares? I get that it would be offensive. But I wouldn't feel threatened or make an official complaint. It would perhaps be different if the guy was filming people, though, without their consent, in potentially "rude" situations. :oops:

How offensive can male masturbation be? In our culture, men - gay and straight - are expected to urinate in front of each other! Weird, isn't it, we're supposed to be so private with one activity (wanking) and so public and carefree with another activity (pissing). But, objectively speaking, there's not that much difference between the two penile-related rituals, except one is deemed sexual. And our society places extraordinary significance on acts perceived and/or defined as sexual.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Sun May 05, 2019 3:29 pm

blueflinch wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 1:40 pm
ExBex wrote:
I would have just rolled my eyes and walked out if someone was non-consensually jerking off over me in public. Who cares? I get that it would be offensive. But I wouldn't feel threatened or make an official complaint.
Yes, who cares. I see a lot in the locker room that I think is unnecessary but I don’t complain. For example fat old men standing naked and rubbing their entire body with lotion in front of everyone.

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Mon May 06, 2019 6:30 am

I must live a sheltered life! :lol:

speedostud
Canada

Post by speedostud » Mon May 06, 2019 6:46 am

1. Creepy that he's been thinking this for a year and avoiding you because he has feels.
2. Man on man is amazing and fun, if you are single and haven't tried it, get over yourself and get some. Just start off jacking in front of each other, or jacking each others cocks and see if you like it.
3. Hooking up at the gym can be fun, but try and find somewhere private. I've busted guys at my gym in the steam room jacking off, they stop and try to act like nothings going on but it's super obvious. And it's not always the guys you would expect either! I would be lying if I said I hadn't taken part a few times.
4. Be safe.

ExBex
United States of America

Post by ExBex » Tue May 07, 2019 6:36 am

blueflinch wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 1:40 pm
I would have just rolled my eyes and walked out if someone was non-consensually jerking off over me in public. Who cares? ............... But, objectively speaking, there's not that much difference between the two penile-related rituals, except one is deemed sexual. And our society places extraordinary significance on acts perceived and/or defined as sexual.
I agree with all you wrote. It's silly for a guy to freak out by another dude jacking. We all have the same equipment... we all piss, we all j/o! The guy wasn't being violated in any way; he just felt uncomfortable. God forbid. Society has gone from the "anything goes" sexual revolution to "saying hello is sexual harassment."

I remember when guys acted like men, and they could deal with uncomfortable situations independently and privately. Not with crying to authority figures. Growing up, it was "snitches get stitches."
BJE wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 3:29 pm
For example fat old men standing naked and rubbing their entire body with lotion in front of everyone.
LOL!

speedostud
Canada

Post by speedostud » Tue May 07, 2019 7:45 am

[/quote]

I remember when guys acted like men, and they could deal with uncomfortable situations independently and privately. Not with crying to authority figures. Growing up, it was "snitches get stitches."

[/quote]

#metoo

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Thu May 16, 2019 1:17 am

...:::sam:::... wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 6:30 am
I must live a sheltered life! :lol:
Aw. I feel for you, Sam! :lol:

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:39 am

swimmy wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 2:26 pm
I've only just seen this.
I say go for it. If you are confident in your masculinity- and you are a confident, assertive member of this forum so I think yeah- then getting sucked off by a guy isn't gonna knock your self image. I can pretty much garauntee that it'll be the best blow-job you've ever had. Sometimes it really does take someone with the same equipment to get it right. I know a few girls who reckon they can suck cock as well as a gay/ bi guy but, Ladies, come on, really! The best BJ from a girl I ever had was from a working girl in Amsterdam. She probably had more cock-sucking experience than I had but compared to the oral I've had from men she was only average. The standard of oral pleasure from men who knock boots with other men is genuinely very high.
Don't worry about being obliged to return the favour either because you won't be. For those that do sucking another guys cock is a real sexual pleasure all of it's own. I have one old friend who claims he'd rather suck than be sucked as he enjoys it so much. In my experience if a man offers to suck your stem he isn't assuming that you'll do the same to him.
At the gay bathhouses I used to visit, there was stuff like that going on all the time everywhere. In a straightforward gym/ pool I can say I've never accidently walked in on anything and my experience of being hit on, such as it was consisted of being groped by a girl when I was 11 and being winked at in the shower aged about 39 3/4 by another lad. Perhaps like Sam I've had a sheltered life.
I assume things like that must happen. The guy who hit on you sounds like he's done it before; he's not gonna offer to blow you in the sauna cabin if he thinks you'll both get caught.
Big questions. Is this lad still at your pool? On sober reflection would you accept sex favours from him and if so is there a disabled shower cubicle with a door that locks? If it's behind closed doors there's no offence that can be taken. If you both get caught sneaking back out and get challenged just say that you were concerned about this embarrassing rash that you have and wanted some advice [Ask them if they wanna see!].
I've lost count of how often I've locked myself into a room to jack-off at the pool and also sneaked my partner in for sex and never once been challenged [So far!].
Real men wear Speedo's

swimmy

Post by swimmy » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:16 am

I wanna go swimming with you, Norf. And I'm pretty sure I would want the experience of reciprocating. I haven't seen this guy at the pool since we had that sauna encounter but I probably would go along with trying something discreetly if possible. Thanks for all the responses, friends.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:03 pm

ExBex wrote:
But I’ve never been approached at the gym. One guy in the locker room asked about my shoes. Maybe that’s gay code for something!
I think it's gay code for "nice shoes, dude!" :lol:

Aircat
Australia

Post by Aircat » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:16 pm

The law enforcement risks can be pretty high and the consequences way over the top and life ruining.

As mentioned one complaint, which may come from someone suffering from their own self homophobia who leads you on then freaks out and makes a compliant to make themself feel cleansed, or a cop, and you are screwed.
They get the security camera of you outside and then destroy you on social media as a sex offender they want identified.

There was some poor guy in my town destroyed because someone reported they could see "frantic arm movements" in the shadow under the toilet stall at the mall. Why are they even studying understall shadows for? The reporter should be the one in trouble not some solo guy relieving himself in a private space.

Too much risks, it's easy to hookup via app and avoid trouble.

There is pretty much always someone acting interested at toilets and changerooms around me though. Most of society is blind to the "secret society" going on around them.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:12 pm

Aircat wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:16 pm
The law enforcement risks can be pretty high and the consequences way over the top and life ruining.

As mentioned one complaint, which may come from someone suffering from their own self homophobia who leads you on then freaks out and makes a compliant to make themself feel cleansed, or a cop, and you are screwed.
They get the security camera of you outside and then destroy you on social media as a sex offender they want identified.

There was some poor guy in my town destroyed because someone reported they could see "frantic arm movements" in the shadow under the toilet stall at the mall. Why are they even studying understall shadows for? The reporter should be the one in trouble not some solo guy relieving himself in a private space.
Dreadfully sad for the guy in question. But hilarious in a way too. "Frantic arm movements"? What are frantic arm movements? Maybe he was a person with a disability/trouble controlling his muscles! :lol:

I DO think people should get busted if they're harassing others or preying on children. However, having a wank by yourself in a locked stall - how is that any different from pissing or shitting in a locked stall? That's what the locked stall is there for! Wankers should obviously use the disabled stall for more privacy!

Obviously, some members of the public are a little paranoid everyone wants to grab 'em by the pussy ... or whatever. :lol:

But, then again, didn't poor old George Michael (may he rest in peace) get busted in a LA toilet for pretending to wee? He hadn't actually touched anybody other than himself when that plainclothes cop nabbed him. So, yeah, touching your own private parts is a crime - if you're a man in a technically public place and someone with a dirty mind see you do it! :roll:

speedostud
Canada

Post by speedostud » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:59 am

I don't see anyone in this steam room complaining about what's going on:
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php? ... d6d3f805d4