G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Cruisy pools

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

blueflinch
Australia

Re: Cruisy pools

Post by blueflinch » Thu May 16, 2019 6:45 pm

speedostud wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 8:34 am
I personally get a kick out of guys checking me out at the pool, beach or in the change room, and as long as they aren't creepy about it I don't mind their gaze. Likewise, I check out the hotties that are lingering in their underwear or towel, or walk around naked.
Yeah, I'm in the same basket as you. Kind of fascinated by men's underwear too as a result! :lol:

Not many guys go totally naked. But I did see one the other day - good-looking, skinny, quite hairy. Very stiffly, he leaned forward and pulled up his trunks. But I got to see him naked before he did that - I was just waltzing through. Nice arse on him! :lol:

speedostud
Canada

Post by speedostud » Sat May 18, 2019 7:14 am

[/quote]
You must have seen my Instagram account. 😄
[/quote]

lol. I love it! i think it's hot that people have become so open about sharing their pics and a glimpse into their lives... especially if they have a hot bod!

speedostud
Canada

Post by speedostud » Sat May 18, 2019 7:16 am

swimmy wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 5:56 pm
Wow Speedostud, I think I'd like to check out your gym. You're in Vancouver BC? Which pool do you go to? I get over there now and then. I think I've been to most of them, Vancouver, North Vancouver, Burnaby, Coquitlam. Let's go swimming!?
Sounds good! Where are you? I usually swim at Vancouver Aquatic, but in summer swim outdoors at the Stanley Park or Kits pools. Heading back to Sydney for a few months thought, so will be swimming at the UNSW pool most of the time.

CityRail
Australia

Post by CityRail » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:49 pm

I know Kowloon Park in Hong Kong is a good crusing place.
Also Babylon Bangkok perhaps?

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 G3226 發送

BriefsBro
United States of America

Post by BriefsBro » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:19 pm

I was in the gym yesterday and again I came across a cruisy(?) interaction. I finished my routine and I stepped into the locker on Sunday afternoon. There’s not a lot of people, and maybe like 3 other guys in the locker, which is a lot by average. I strip down and put my towel around my waist and when I step into the shower area I see a completely nude pale Latino, very fit guy getting his stuff ready just outside the glass door of the shower stall. The door opens inward and he had some clothes hung up on the door. He was crouching down so as he stood up I barely see his fit ass a little and barely got a view of his trimmed crotch. He seemed semi-erect so perhaps this was like a thrill for him? As I close the door to my super stall I realize he kept his open. I kind of expected it, I get a vibe. After I finished and headed out his door is wide open but he’s in profile view so as not to show anything. No judgement but the exhib thyme of guy usually isn’t the very fit kind, I’ve seen only two guys keep the door open and they’re like either slim or average. After I change out I think I see him step out of the stalls but he’s fully clothed already.

SthOzGuy81
Australia

Post by SthOzGuy81 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:09 pm

I’ve been touched inappropriately by a guy I was sitting next to and chatting with in the spa at the aquatic centre in Adelaide. I quickly put a stop to that as I am in a long term relationship, now married in fact. Apparently at times it can get quite cruisy there in the spa and sauna area. When this happened the place was packed too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk