G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Has anyone worn a thong in public?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Aberman
Great Britain

Re: Has anyone worn a thong in public?

Post by Aberman » Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:29 am

Yes , in Northumberland and at my favourite Scottish beach . No problem . Easily comfortable on Spanish beaches . I’ve worn in my hotel pool for a just before dinner quiet swim and no bother at all . Usually a half back brief round hotel pools in Spain but I will graduate to a thong this year if I feel ok about it . I emailed my hotel in advance and they said yes .

BozeHawk
Canada

Post by BozeHawk » Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:40 am

Well, there was that time Roger Stone was at a family friendly beach.

trance399
Canada

Post by trance399 » Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:06 pm

Going to highjack this thong thread instead of starting a new one.

I'm very new to the thong swimwear scene. But I've been wearing thong underwear for nearly 20 years.

In all the beaches I've been to, I've yet to see a man wear a thong swimsuit. Tons of speedos. But no thongs. Where are they most common?

Are there any social customs for properly wearing a thong swimsuit? Does it matter if kids are on the beach? It's only a butt so it shouldn't matter at all.
🎶

Solar73
United States of America

Post by Solar73 » Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:17 pm

I’ve been wearing a thong for lap swims at my local indoor community pool for about a year now. No issues at all. Just start with what some might call a “conservative” thong. Don’t wear anything bulge, push up, baggie, leopard/snake skin print, super thin strapped g strings, etc. One of the most popular is the Desmiit thong. It’s clearly a thong has maybe 3/4 inch sides a narrow “back”, sits low in the front and while it does have a center seam, it’s not a bulge. And choose a neutral color black, navy, blue, gray, etc.. Once you have your suit, just act totally normal!! Don’t do anything differently than if you were wearing board shorts.. Don’t stand around on the pool deck longer than normal, don’t take an abnormal route from the locker room to your lane, etc. Don’t go hide, but don’t start purposely setting up right next to/in front of others. After a year at my local pool, I’ve yet to have one single issue at all, I probably talk to more people now believe it or not. Act normal, be friendly, be confident, and you’ll be fine.

Notdave
Great Britain

Post by Notdave » Wed May 31, 2023 3:34 am

I've risked it once when sunbathing but I went out of my way to find a secluded clearing. Having said that, it wasn't *particularly* secluded given it was a 10 minute walk from the town centre, and there were at least a couple of dog walkers that saw me.