G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Going to Las Vegas- question from first timer

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

silentlegion
United States of America

Going to Las Vegas- question from first timer

Post by silentlegion » Sun Sep 04, 2022 10:33 am

Hello Speedo Friends and lovers,

I'm heading to Las Vegas for the first time and asking for advice. Have you been there with your speedo? Is it a speedo friendly place or recommend only in certain places? I tried searching to confirm it's okay to pack or if I should just not go to the pools at all. Me and my partner are staying at the ballagio for reference. Also a little confused, do I have to pay to go to there pool or is that just for seating? Just a little confused and asking for some advice. Thank you.

Thom
United States of America

Re: Going to Las Vegas- question from first timer

Post by Thom » Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:24 am

silentlegion wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 10:33 am
Hello Speedo Friends and lovers,

I'm heading to Las Vegas for the first time...
This has come up here previously, but I can't seem to get the search engine to work on this site. Maybe it's my computer.
Long time Speedo® lover

BozeHawk
Canada

Post by BozeHawk » Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:04 pm

This came up twelve years ago ...

viewtopic.php?t=11353

Idaho
United States of America

Post by Idaho » Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:22 am

Thom wrote:
Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:24 am
This has come up here previously, but I can't seem to get the search engine to work on this site. Maybe it's my computer.
It's not your computer the search in a bit picky unfortunately.
If you got to Google and format your search like this

site:speedoforum.org Las Vegas

It will do a Google search for the term Las Vegas but only on this site it's a super useful trick

otter
United States of America

Post by otter » Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:19 pm

Definitely pack and rock your speedo. No one will care, everyone goes there to realize their desires. Get a tan, look good.

I was in Vegas last in April 2021. A far cry from the Bellagio, I was at the Cancun, where the pool had a fake Mayan temple with water slides. and lots of kiddies. A big pool broken into a fantasyland, not for lap swimming, ha ha. I was the only speedo guy, but so what. The thing that got me most was that the pool was open only from 10 to 7, and they had lifeguards everywhere and lots of rules. I had more fun swimming per se in Lake Mead while on a day trip over to Hoover dam. You can rock your speedo there too, but it's sad to witness the low water condition of the reservoir.
feel water like an otter would

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:02 pm

Idaho wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:22 am

site:speedoforum.org Las Vegas

It will do a Google search for the term Las Vegas but only on this site it's a super useful trick
Awesome. Thanks Idaho! That's a really helpful tip. 8)
Long time Speedo® lover

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:04 pm

BozeHawk wrote:
Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:04 pm
This came up twelve years ago ...

viewtopic.php?t=11353
Thanks!
Long time Speedo® lover

SEASPEEDO
United States of America

Post by SEASPEEDO » Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:35 pm

It's been a few years since I've been there, but I went yearly for a while. Stayed on and off the strip and found speedos definitely in the minority... That didn't stop me from wearing mine! I would typically go in the late September/October timeframe and it seemed that there were quite a few European tourists there... many wearing their speedos.
Bring and wear your speedo!

Flatfront
United States of America

Post by Flatfront » Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:15 pm

"What happens in Las Vegas stays in Las Vegas! Enjoy wearing your Speedos. Years ago, I wore a thong at an outdoor pool, no one noticed.

speedostud
Canada

Post by speedostud » Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:26 pm

Was there last week, Speedos are fine at the high end hotels… it’s the cheap places full of rednecks that will frown on it. Saw lots of Speedos, especially at the adult pools with bar service, no one under 21.

silentlegion
United States of America

Post by silentlegion » Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:25 pm

Hey everyone, so went to Vegas last week and was alot of fun. Wore my speedos several times and had no issues. Alot of looks but that's usual. One women asked me why I was wearing my purple one and I said because that's what strongman do (I have been training for strongman competitions for the last year). Overall had alot of fun and what happens in vegas stays in vegas lol. Thanks everyone. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't against pool rules or something but no one had any issues at the Ballagio.