G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Swim naked private pool

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

handstandmatt
Great Britain

Swim naked private pool

Post by handstandmatt » Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:16 am

Hey all
I now go swimming at low farm pool in Rackheath. If i have female company we sneaky swim naked together 😜
Does anyone else ever swim here? If so ever tried it naked?
Done a few naked handstands together too lol

Matt

JustaSpeedoguy
New Zealand

Re: Swim naked private pool

Post by JustaSpeedoguy » Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:12 am

Recently been doing some naked swims for the first time. Mostly at night in hotel/resort pools I’ve stayed at when darker and not so many people around. Last time I didn’t see someone approach until they jumped in and started swimming towards me. Quickly swam to the other side where my team8 speedo was and slipped it on just after they went past. Think they saw my bare bum checks haha.

Naked swimming feels so great would definitely recommend everyone try it.

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:18 am

Never managed it in pools but do skinny dip in lochs and rivers if no one about. At the beach I go into the water and then slip my speedos off, have a swim and then put them on again to come out the water.
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

trance399
Canada

Post by trance399 » Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:04 am

JustaSpeedoguy wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:12 am
Recently been doing some naked swims for the first time. Mostly at night in hotel/resort pools I’ve stayed at when darker and not so many people around.
That is a great idea. I'd love to have a naked swim in a pool but finding one is difficult. The only problem with that is, with most resorts I've been to, the pool is closed after a certain time -(before it gets dark). I keep thinking security would come and kick me out when I'm naked. With just my luck it would be right after I pull my swimsuit off.
🎶

phltanner
Bermuda

Post by phltanner » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:06 pm

trance399 wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:04 am
That is a great idea. I'd love to have a naked swim in a pool but finding one is difficult. The only problem with that is, with most resorts I've been to, the pool is closed after a certain time -(before it gets dark). I keep thinking security would come and kick me out when I'm naked. With just my luck it would be right after I pull my swimsuit off.
I've probably skinny dipped(out of a speedo) at half the hotels I've stayed (& some I haven't!!). For years I've "crashed" a local hotel indoor pool with a huge pool deck which is where I get my speedo tanlines! Surprisingly, they've never (knock on my wood) installed security cameras in the pool house. So I'm naked in that pool all the time!!

As for other hotels, sometimes you can get in after they've closed (a loose lock, etc) but that's getting tougher. And see how much security they have. At the Marriott Marina in San Diego, there's no pool fences so available all hours. Twice I've stripped out of my speedo in a hot tub at one end of their tropical garden & walked naked to jump in the one at the other end, probably 50 yard!!

Wish me luck here at Zota Resort in Fla where I'm staying. Pool's lit all night and rooms face it on two sides! And keep pulling those speedos off!!

speedoluv
Singapore

Post by speedoluv » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:43 pm

As much as I love to wear speedos, I also love swimming nude because it feels very liberating, but it is difficult to find a private pool where i can do that.

phltanner
Bermuda

Post by phltanner » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:19 pm

speedoluv wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:43 pm
As much as I love to wear speedos, I also love swimming nude because it feels very liberating, but it is difficult to find a private pool where i can do that.
So find a "public" one!!

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:55 am

I'm going to agree wholeheartedly that swimming naked whilst being shaven is a magnificent feeling! The next best thing is swimming in a thong.

My wife and I consider our jacuzzi to be a "no textiles" destination. We were over at a friend's house the other day and used their tub and it was certainly not a good of an experience with a suit required.

Tim-USA
United States of America

Post by Tim-USA » Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:03 am

I belong to a "Naturist" club. In the basement, there is a pool, sauna and hot tub. Even though it is billed as "clothing optional" everyone is naked in the pool, sauna, and hot tub. It is especially nice during the winter. In the summer I attend a "naturist" resort. Same thing there......except that everyone is required to be naked in the pool, sauna and hot tub. The only difference is that at the resort, the pool is outside.

phltanner
Bermuda

Post by phltanner » Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:45 am

Tim-USA wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:03 am
I belong to a "Naturist" club. In the basement, there is a pool, sauna and hot tub. Even though it is billed as "clothing optional" everyone is naked in the pool, sauna, and hot tub. It is especially nice during the winter. In the summer I attend a "naturist" resort. Same thing there......except that everyone is required to be naked in the pool, sauna and hot tub. The only difference is that at the resort, the pool is outside.
Give me a link to that club & resort?

rmf

Post by rmf » Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:54 pm

Naked in a public pool? Yes, dozens of times. As kids, we use to jump fences of condo complexes and skinny dip, sometimes with mixed company. Friends pools, all the time. Hotel Pools, I have a few times. Country club where I use to work, yep did that too with mixed company. Ocean, multiple times with mixed company. Majority of the occasion that were in a public places it was at night. Even is kids, we use to skinny dip and often in mixed company. While I don't consider myself as a practicing naturalist, I don't shy away from getting naked or embarrassed about it if the opportunity is there....
straight, married w/ kids.

phltanner
Bermuda

Post by phltanner » Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:05 pm

rmf wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:54 pm
Naked in a public pool? Yes, dozens of times. As kids, we use to jump fences of condo complexes and skinny dip, sometimes with mixed company. Friends pools, all the time. Hotel Pools, I have a few times. Country club where I use to work, yep did that too with mixed company. Ocean, multiple times with mixed company. Majority of the occasion that were in a public places it was at night. Even is kids, we use to skinny dip and often in mixed company. While I don't consider myself as a practicing naturalist, I don't shy away from getting naked or embarrassed about it if the opportunity is there....
I'm really sorry I haven't been your wingman all those years!!

Tim-USA
United States of America

Post by Tim-USA » Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:55 am

phltanner wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:45 am
Tim-USA wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:03 am
https://www.facebook.com/NaturistRoches ... cale=sq_AL

https://www.empirehaven.net/

phltanner
Bermuda

Post by phltanner » Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:39 am

Tim-USA wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:55 am
phltanner wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:45 am
https://www.facebook.com/NaturistRoches ... cale=sq_AL

https://www.empirehaven.net/
Thanks -- interesting!

ExBex
United States of America

Post by ExBex » Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:40 am

A couple years ago on vacation, I dragged a friend to a nude beach to swim in the ocean. I didn't think he'd strip down, but he did. Later that day, we were back at the hotel pool, and he commented how awkward it felt to swim in shorts after going naked.

On the flipside, I sometimes shower in a speedo. It's nice to feel different things. Contrasts.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:43 pm

ExBex wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:40 am
A couple years ago on vacation, I dragged a friend to a nude beach to swim in the ocean. I didn't think he'd strip down, but he did. Later that day, we were back at the hotel pool, and he commented how awkward it felt to swim in shorts after going naked.
In grad school, I took swimming lessons at the University pool for recreation and a refresher course. I had passed the Red Cross swimmer's course when I was thirteen, ten years earlier.

At Uni, it was an all-male class, and swimming naked was an option. I tried it a few times. I felt amazingly sleek in the water. After that, wearing a speedo felt cumbersome.
Long time Speedo® lover

JustaSpeedoguy
New Zealand

Swim naked private pool

Post by JustaSpeedoguy » Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:16 am

Thom wrote: At Uni, it was an all-male class, and swimming naked was an option. I tried it a few times. I felt amazingly sleek in the water. After that, wearing a speedo felt cumbersome.
That’s so cool! I’d love that as an option. Especially as it makes swimming naked with a bunch of guys in a pool a normal thing to do. Did everyone strip off once they were in the pool or were guys hanging out and walking around naked out of the pool as well?

Tim-USA
United States of America

Post by Tim-USA » Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:23 am

Back in the old days, swimming in high school required that you did so naked..

Flatfront
United States of America

Post by Flatfront » Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:29 am

Tim-USA wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:23 am
We were required to swim naked in college, around 1969. We stripped in the mens' locker room near the pool. Without my glasses, it was all a blur which made it easy to stay relaxed.
Last edited by Flatfront on Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:43 am

Tim-USA wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:23 am
Interesting. My high school finally got a swimming pool this year. Took long enough. Someone gave them the money. Seriously doubt they'll be swimming naked.

A friend went to Colgate University in upstate NY. Naked was the only option.
Long time Speedo® lover