G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Have you ever worn/borrowed a speedo that wasn't yours? How did that turn out?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

theguywiththetrilby
United States of America

Have you ever worn/borrowed a speedo that wasn't yours? How did that turn out?

Post by theguywiththetrilby » Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:26 am

Did you "liberate" it from a locker room? Borrow from a buddy? Order it online? Spill!

Tim-USA
United States of America

Re: Have you ever worn/borrowed a speedo that wasn't yours? How did that turn out?

Post by Tim-USA » Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:43 am

I was a school district security guard. One night, well after the schools were closed, I decided to go for a swim in the high school pool. I went into the coach's office and found the team swim suits stored there. I "borrowed" a blue speedo and jumped in the pool. I wonder if the team member that the speedo belonged too ever wondered why it was wet, if it still was, when he went to use it. It was very enjoyable, and I did it a few more times on weekends. Previously I just skinny dipped, but figured I was better off in a speedo, just in case I got caught.
I was house sitting for friends, and found a striped speedo that I really liked. I tried it on, and the fit was perfect. Later, I saw him wearing it while we were swimming, and I swapped the one I was wearing for his. We both walked away happy.
I had an in ground pool at my house, so I had an assortment of speedos (over 100). I'd wear a different one for each swim. When friends stopped and wanted to go for a swim, I'd lend them mine. Each got to choose which ever one he wanted.
Last edited by Tim-USA on Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

BozeHawk
Canada

Re: Have you ever worn/borrowed a speedo that wasn't yours? How did that turn out?

Post by BozeHawk » Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:48 am

"Liberating" or "borrowing" someone else's stuff from anywhere, especially their clothing from a locker room is creepy. IMHO it is akin to those who steal women's panties. In some states you could end up on a sex offender registry.

https://abovethelaw.com/2019/09/judge-t ... g-panties/

swimmy

Post by swimmy » Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:22 am

Such is incredibly common in the sport of competitive swimming where swim briefs are the norm without any hangups or fears.

swimmerguy
United States of America

Post by swimmerguy » Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:56 am

I’ve borrowed buddies swim briefs and buddies have borrowed mine before. I have a pool at my apartment complex so sometimes buddies will come over and we aren’t planning to swim but then will want to Swim and I offer my swim trunks and briefs. Some will take the trunks and some will go for the briefs. I remember one time a buddy only had the option for briefs Becsuee I didn’t have any clean trunks and it was actually his first time wearing briefs haha he quickly realized it’s not a big deal and enjoy the day wearing them. I don’t find it a big deal. Just wash them after and they are good. And recently I went to Miami for work conference and I didn’t pack any swimwear because I wasn’t expecting to hang out at all but ended up meeting up with buddies and staying down there longer for the weekend and was going to go buy swim wear for the beach day we planned but instead my buddy offered his swimwear and so I borrowed one of his briefs. It was a swim brief by Bang color was light blue. Fit was good, little snug around the cock but nice overall and we enjoyed the day and I return the briefs back to him after the day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rmf

Post by rmf » Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:47 pm

I am not sure if I borrowed (possibly once) but I definitely had several buddies borrow one of mine. Owning a hot tub, it gives the opportunity for it to happen quite frequently.
straight, married w/ kids.

theguywiththetrilby
United States of America

Post by theguywiththetrilby » Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:52 pm

swimmy wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:22 am
Such is incredibly common in the sport of competitive swimming where swim briefs are the norm without any hangups or fears.
Interesting. Is that fairly common? I'm currently wearing a suit a roommate gave to me in college. It used to be his practice suit but he said he used to lend it out to other guys on the team sometimes. It's very silky and soft but it feels like it has some milage on it.

emanon734
United States of America

Post by emanon734 » Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:49 pm

Every summer for the last decade or so I make a few late night visits to my neighborhood public pool. The very first time it was a spur of the moment thing — I was wearing jeans and cotton boxer briefs, the last thing I want to swim in and I was hesitant to go nude my first time trespassing. Indecent exposure is a sex crime in my state and i was unsure of the camera situation. Luckily there was a lost and found bin that I picked through for a minute before finding a woman’s ruched bikini bottom, black. I got out of my clothes and slipped it on. I had not worn a swim brief since school a couple of decades prior. The fit was good, there was enough room for the fellas. I went for a swim and it felt good but I slipped it off all the same and enjoyed the rest of my time nude. I returned the bikini bottom to the lost and found bin, pulled on my clothes and got out of there without incident. I later bought a black Speedo and the rest is history.

speedostud
Canada

Post by speedostud » Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:00 am

My neighbours in Sydney had a pool and I used to jump the fence to swim in it at night when they were away, which was often. They had an open cabana where the dad left his Speedos hanging on a hook all the time (I’ve seen him strip down and skip into them many times!) Sometimes I’d put them on to swim, always made me horny.

jtswims
United States of America

Post by jtswims » Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:33 pm

I have loaned speedos out many, many times while I was in College at the University of Cincinnati. Our College pool was being rebuilt so we went to an off campus YMCA that was within walking distance, it had an old pool that was rarely used by anyone other than us. It didn't seem unusual loaning out speedos at the time. We had a swimming group about 6 of us and friends always came along and borrowed speedos. We all wore speedos to swim every day and it was no big deal except one friend who wore a jammer. I had a couple of suits that were just loaners, one was a Black Speedo (the brand) that had "GlenOak" across the butt, it was a custom High School suit size 30. The other was a Navy Blue TYR suit size 32. I didn't realize how in shape and hot we really were at the time. I even lent a suit to an extremely hot ripped dude, unfortunetly he had zero swimming ability. I wish I had some pictures of us from the time because we were all in such great shape swimming thousands and thousands of yards every day for months being in our Late teens and early twenties. Those were some of my best days.

JTSwimz

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:50 pm

Just when in boarding school they got borrowed or lent sometimes. It was no big deal as long as you or they asked and they fitted.

lapswimmer77
United States of America

Post by lapswimmer77 » Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:01 pm

rmf wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:47 pm
I am not sure if I borrowed (possibly once) but I definitely had several buddies borrow one of mine. Owning a hot tub, it gives the opportunity for it to happen quite frequently.
How do your buddies react?

clem
United States of America

Post by clem » Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:45 pm

I found a few in the locker room last 'n' found bin. None were in very good shape, but if it was still not see-thru, a washing and, what the heck, I'll get some mileage out of them. They were serviceable, but none were a style I would've bought myself.

OBXspeedo
United States of America

Post by OBXspeedo » Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:59 pm

No, but I would

rmf

Post by rmf » Fri Oct 27, 2023 11:11 am

lapswimmer77 wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:01 pm
rmf wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:47 pm
How do your buddies react?
the few times it's happened, they were ok with it. One buddy is a swimmer and literally owns one himself but just didn't have a suit with him at the time. The other buddy I talked about here - he now has been converted to wearing squarecut suits but also has his own pair of briefs too. There was one guy, he was an odd duck and I am not really friends with him anymore, that I recall who refused and said he preferred to go in naked over wearing a swim brief which he proceeded to drop his clothes and go in. Generally speaking, that can be an option too at my house if/when appropriate. I am not a nudist but I am also not shy or get embarrassed about being naked and going in the hot tub with other people.... My main thing is that I don't want laundry soap in the hot tub because it causes all kinds of issues with the water. Living in the Upper Midwest, it is really challenging to change the water when it's 10 degrees outside. Everything outside has been winterized so getting water to the tub is a pain in the ass....

straight, married w/ kids.

Harsh1994
Peru

Post by Harsh1994 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:31 pm

Yes, I had worn the first speedo that I gave to my now ex-best friend for his 31th birthday. That iSwim plain black speedo. I found it tossed under his bed and catching dust. I put it on when he was in the living room and jerked off with it but I didn't want to cum, so I pulled it off my body before he go back to his bedroom. It occurred when our friendship was weakened. More recently I jerked off with two speedos of his ex-boyfriend while we were in Brazil. First I took his favorite maroon speedo from a local manufacturer and jerked off with it while he was outside having sex with some random Grindr guy. Then in Sao Paulo I put his Clever Aura swim brief (https://www.clevermoda.co.uk/products/c ... s-swimwear) on while he was in the same Grindr situation and jerked off with it but this time I was near to cum, so I hurried to put it back in his backpack. In other occasions, I took his Brazilian sunga bought from Renner or his used underwear in order to sniffing them while jerking off. Sadly, he has only a minimal and unsignificant body odor... (That's why he doesn't use deodorant nor perfume/cologne)
Speedos are the best swimwear around. Period.

Baltspeed
Latvia

Post by Baltspeed » Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:08 am

Many years ago I've been with friends to an indoor swimming pool, when we met us in another town. The decision to go there was spontaneous, in spite of a few of us didn't have their swimming equipment in the baggage. But no problem. At the entrance they had a drawer with swimsuits for these kind of needs. The chosen speedo didn't fit that good like these of my own, but good enough for having some fun when swimming laps and using the waterslide.