G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Swim Buds in Southern California?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

ScalieKobold
United States of America

Swim Buds in Southern California?

Post by ScalieKobold » Sat Jun 17, 2023 10:40 pm

I’ve been meaning to make a post like this for a while now! Was curious if there were any folks who not only enjoy speedos but also swim a bunch? I was hoping to maybe meet some folks to do some activities like go swimming, beach fun, beach volleyball (even though I’ve never played Lmao), or any other fun activities!

I want to try to embrace wearing speedos more as well, and of course trying to get fit while enjoying some company. :D

Thom
United States of America

Re: Swim Buds in Southern California?

Post by Thom » Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:29 am

I'm sure you'll make some connections. I'd gladly trade Florida for Cal. I've spent some time with friends who have a place on Victoria Beach in Laguna.
Long time Speedo® lover

ScalieKobold
United States of America

Post by ScalieKobold » Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:20 am

Thom wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:29 am
I'm sure you'll make some connections. I'd gladly trade Florida for Cal. I've spent some time with friends who have a place on Victoria Beach in Laguna.
It’ll definitely take some time yeah! I honestly couldn’t think up of any other forum to post except for this place. Hope to find some folks. xD

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:52 am

ScalieKobold wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:20 am
Thom wrote:
It’ll definitely take some time yeah! I honestly couldn’t think up of any other forum to post except for this place. Hope to find some folks. xD
If there are lap pools in your area, there may be some Speedo folk around. I'd see a couple at the L.A. Fitness here when I was a member. (I was injured in a car crash, so no swimming for a while) Sometimes university/college pools are open to lap swimmers for a day fee or some kind of membership. Here in SoFL, counties have aquatic centers, some with true Olympic 50M pools. Most are collegiate 25yd pools. For some reason, some people call those Olympic, and they aren't.
Long time Speedo® lover

BozeHawk
Canada

Post by BozeHawk » Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:20 am

Thom wrote:
If there are lap pools in your area, there may be some Speedo folk around. I'd see a couple at the L.A. Fitness here when I was a member. (I was injured in a car crash, so no swimming for a while) Sometimes university/college pools are open to lap swimmers for a day fee or some kind of membership. Here in SoFL, counties have aquatic centers, some with true Olympic 50M pools. Most are collegiate 25yd pools. For some reason, some people call those Olympic, and they aren't.
Being Florida however, when will wearing Speedos in a publicly funded facility be outlawed as the being "gay" and a way to "groom the kids"?

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:24 am

BozeHawk wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:20 am
Thom wrote:
Being Florida however, when will wearing Speedos in a publicly funded facility be outlawed as the being "gay" and a way to "groom the kids"?
You'll have to ask the governor.
Long time Speedo® lover