G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

What brand is this suit?

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

ExBex
United States of America

What brand is this suit?

Post by ExBex » Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:55 pm

I know one of you experts will recognize that logo... what's the brand? Thanks!

suit.jpg
suit.jpg (96.96 KiB) Viewed 3725 times

Fred8110
Canada

Re: What brand is this suit?

Post by Fred8110 » Sun Nov 05, 2023 3:43 am

I’m not an expert but that logo it is really easy to recognize: MARCUSE!

MISpeedo
United States of America

Post by MISpeedo » Sun Nov 05, 2023 5:53 am

I tend to agree with Fred, a MARCUSE. Check out their Wonderland model. There is a single page that shows all of their suits and it look like the first suit, top, left of that page.

ExBex
United States of America

Post by ExBex » Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:57 am

Thanks guys! That's it... Marcuse Wonderland.

Looks like this pic was even from their marketing campaign, lol.

I always forget about Marcuse. I don't have any suits from them. Kinda pricey, but the fit looks really good.

Fred8110
Canada

Post by Fred8110 » Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:49 am

No worries! I do not have a suit from Marcuse either. I often check their website. I think the suits are expensive. I just both my first speedos suit: one is red, the second one is lemon yellow. I took swimming lessons and on the weekend wife and I go to aquafit classes with elderly people. It’s fun! But the chlorine is damaging the only suit I keep wearing from Aussiebum. The first one I wore in public last year. I think it is becoming see through. Wife hasn’t say anything and I haven’t hear a complaint from the aquatic centre. Actually last weekend I got a compliment from a lady from the aquatic class when wife and I were at the hot tub. Lol