G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Skimpiest suit to swim laps

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Re: Skimpiest suit to swim laps

Post by Scottiebum » Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:21 am

52dno98 wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:56 pm
Just got another suit (I actually ordered it the same time as the one above... just took a lot longer to get here).

It's an Arena savatis from Italy, about 3.6cm sides. I plan to swim laps in it tomorrow morning.

arena_savatis.jpg
That really looks good on you!
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

phltanner
Bermuda

Post by phltanner » Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:33 am

speedostud wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:32 am
I once wore a pair of Cocksox swimmers to the hotel pool I was staying at. It was in a pretty gay part of Miami, so wasn't to risque, but still felt pretty out there and exposed... and definitely got a lot of looks! https://www.cocksox.com/collections/poo ... 6098830402
Sounds great -- where are your Cocksox pix?!? the thought's making me untie the drawstring of the AB Portsea's I'm wearing now!

MPC
United States of America

Post by MPC » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:29 am

52dno98 wrote:
Just got another suit (I actually ordered it the same time as the one above... just took a lot longer to get here).

It's an Arena savatis from Italy, about 3.6cm sides. I plan to swim laps in it tomorrow morning.

arena_savatis.jpg
You look good in them, but a bit more coverage is preferable. You don't know if something slips out of place when you're doing your laps.

sandford50
Great Britain

Post by sandford50 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:31 am

52dno98 wrote:

arena_savatis.jpg
Fella, those navy blue ones look GREAT on you! Wish you were swimming in my pool. (Not a euphemism I really do!)

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:28 am

speedostud wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:32 am
I once wore a pair of Cocksox swimmers to the hotel pool I was staying at. It was in a pretty gay part of Miami, so wasn't to risque, but still felt pretty out there and exposed... and definitely got a lot of looks! https://www.cocksox.com/collections/poo ... 6098830402
I wore the yellow version of that same suit at a pool in Phoenix, AZ. No one said a single thing. I was hanging out in the hot tub and would have to hop out from time to time to reset the timer. Then I went for a swim in the pool. I had a good time pleasantly chatting with the other people who were spending some time by the pool too. It was a really nice day.

speedostud
Canada

Post by speedostud » Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:05 am

[/quote]

I wore the yellow version of that same suit at a pool in Phoenix, AZ. No one said a single thing. I was hanging out in the hot tub and would have to hop out from time to time to reset the timer. Then I went for a swim in the pool. I had a good time pleasantly chatting with the other people who were spending some time by the pool too. It was a really nice day.
[/quote]

love that rush of standing in front of people with your cock so exposed. i would have had a hard time not starring!

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:20 pm

52dno98 wrote:

arena_savatis.jpg
This suit really is cool (and you wear it well). The European Arenas are beautiful. Where did you buy it?

T.
Long time Speedo® lover

cocksox
United States of America

Post by cocksox » Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:50 am

Solar73 wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:14 am
Before Covid-19 closed the local pool down to general lap swimming I wore a Gary Majdel Ultra Greek for all my daytime lap swims and a black Desmit thong for the 2x a week adult lap swims. No issues at all with either suit. Got a few double takes when I first started wearing the thong , but no negative comments or complaints. I used to think swimming in my Sporti Euros felt great, now those are the most conservative suits I own.
Nice!

I asked at a couple of the pools where I swim laps, and was politely told that thongs are not allowed. Hopefully as they become more popular, attitudes will change.

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:44 am

cocksox wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:50 am
Solar73 wrote:
Before Covid-19 closed the local pool down to general lap swimming I wore a Gary Majdel Ultra Greek for all my daytime lap swims and a black Desmit thong for the 2x a week adult lap swims. No issues at all with either suit. Got a few double takes when I first started wearing the thong , but no negative comments or complaints. I used to think swimming in my Sporti Euros felt great, now those are the most conservative suits I own.
Nice!

I asked at a couple of the pools where I swim laps, and was politely told that thongs are not allowed. Hopefully as they become more popular, attitudes will change.
I wonder if that applies to females in narrow back suits too?
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

cocksox
United States of America

Post by cocksox » Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:06 pm

Scottiebum wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:44 am
cocksox wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:50 am
Solar73 wrote:
Nice!

I wonder if that applies to females in narrow back suits too?
The rule applies regardless of gender. That said, people seem more prone to complain about men wearing skimpy swimsuits.

I haven't seen any women wearing thongs to swim laps, but I have seen some swimsuits I would describe as "cheeky".

Very rarely, I've seen women wearing thongs in the sauna and hot tub area.