G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

My name is Dave Speedo Evans and I started this forum years ago as a place for guys who love speedos to hang out. Since then it has turned in to a great and active speedo forum.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

I run this forum for free. If you enjoy it and are in a position to make a financial donation please do. Any donations are appreciated and go directly towards keeping this forum free and banner/ad free (which I think we all appreciate).

You can donate via PayPal here: www.SpeedoForum.org/app.php/donation (donations come up as Gocah Limited so nothing adult or speedo related).

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast
www.SpeedoFetish.com

WARNING; Account has been hacked, could impact other users. Account requires deleting as soon as possible.

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Matt123

WARNING; Account has been hacked, could impact other users. Account requires deleting as soon as possible.

Post by Matt123 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:24 pm

Last edited by Matt123 on Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:56 am, edited 9 times in total.

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Re: Newbie, never worn speedos, very nervous to get first pair

Post by Speedoaddict » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:40 pm

Matt123 wrote:As the title suggest, I've never owned speedos, I always wondered how they feel.
The smallest size I have is a 34” waist. I can have a look and see if there is a spare pair if you want. Can’t promise anything but I will have a look.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

speedoboi
Canada

Re: a

Post by speedoboi » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:58 am

Why did you edit your post?

Last bumped by Matt123 on Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:58 am.