G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

My name is Dave and I started this forum years ago as a place for guys who love speedos to hang out. Since then it has turned in to a great and active speedo forum.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

I run this forum for free. If you enjoy it and are in a position to make a financial contribtion please do. You could become a member of my blog www.AussieSpeedoGuy.org or make a donation using PayPal. All donations are appreciated and go directly towards keeping this forum free and banner/ad free (which I think we all appreciate).

You can donate via PayPal here: www.SpeedoForum.org/app.php/donation (donations come up as Gocah Limited so nothing adult or speedo related).

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast
www.AussieSpeedoGuy.org

Q Swimwear has buy one, get one sale

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Red^^Speedo
United States of America

Q Swimwear has buy one, get one sale

Post by Red^^Speedo » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:35 am

https://qswimwear.com/

Very high quality competition suits: drag, classic and water polo styles.

rmf

Re: Q Swimwear has buy one, get one sale

Post by rmf » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:36 am

Can anyone give me an idea how these fit in comparison to Turbo's water polo suits? Do you think it is a direct 1 to 1? A medium Turbo is a 32 because it's double lined and made from a mix of Poly & PBT and little stretch. It seems like Q has a similar mix and double lined so I suspect the stretch is the same but I was more interested in the cut.

For Turbo suits, I tried both Small and Medium and I had to go with the Medium because the front was just too tight. BOGO seem like a good deal right now for Q so it's very tempting - even though I just picked up about 8 Arena suits this winter from their clearance sale...
straight, married w/ kids.

Harsh1994
Peru

Re: Q Swimwear has buy one, get one sale

Post by Harsh1994 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:23 pm

rmf wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:36 am
Can anyone give me an idea how these fit in comparison to Turbo's water polo suits? Do you think it is a direct 1 to 1? A medium Turbo is a 32 because it's double lined and made from a mix of Poly & PBT and little stretch. It seems like Q has a similar mix and double lined so I suspect the stretch is the same but I was more interested in the cut.

For Turbo suits, I tried both Small and Medium and I had to go with the Medium because the front was just too tight. BOGO seem like a good deal right now for Q so it's very tempting - even though I just picked up about 8 Arena suits this winter from their clearance sale...
I don't know how swimming suits from Q fit in my body. I have only waterpolo suits from Q. The same model "Eye of the Barrel" in sizes 28 and 32, bought in different times. I also have two waterpolo suits from Turbo, sizes XS (28) and S (30). When I was size 28, the Turbo suit size 28 fitted me a little snug -like a 26- but the Q one did it like a 24. I suggest going at least one size bigger than your usual size.
Speedos are the best swimwear around. Period.