G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

My name is Dave and I started this forum years ago as a place for guys who love speedos to hang out. Since then it has turned in to a great and active speedo forum.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

I run this forum for free. If you enjoy it and are in a position to make a financial contribtion please do. You could become a member of my blog www.AussieSpeedoGuy.org or make a donation using PayPal. All donations are appreciated and go directly towards keeping this forum free and banner/ad free (which I think we all appreciate).

You can donate via PayPal here: www.SpeedoForum.org/app.php/donation (donations come up as Gocah Limited so nothing adult or speedo related).

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast
www.AussieSpeedoGuy.org

Speedos and poppers

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Post Reply
User avatar
speed0boi
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:13 pm

Speedos and poppers

Post by speed0boi » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:22 am

Who like masturbating in speedos with poppers?? How often you do it? Huge cum load?[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202006 ... 6eed4b.jpg[/IMG]


Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

User avatar
adidasguy
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:24 pm
Location: London
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Speedos and poppers

Post by adidasguy » Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:33 pm

I need to give this a go...

User avatar
Speedomartin
Posts: 138
Joined: Fri May 22, 2020 2:00 am
Great Britain

Re: Speedos and poppers

Post by Speedomartin » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:59 pm

A man of my age having some poppers would probably finish me off....... lol

User avatar
CanSpeedo
Posts: 92
Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:42 am
Canada

Re: Speedos and poppers

Post by CanSpeedo » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:31 am

I love poppers. With or without the speedo


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
BJE
Posts: 1828
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:57 am
Location: Northwest USA
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Speedos and poppers

Post by BJE » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:13 am

I’ve never used poppers. Just curious what effect they have.

User avatar
Latestarter
Posts: 515
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:42 am
Great Britain

Re: Speedos and poppers

Post by Latestarter » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:36 am

BJE wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:13 am
I’ve never used poppers. Just curious what effect they have.
Me too. I know why they are used for anal sex but not otherwise. I was vaguely under the impression they could make it harder to stay hard

User avatar
Speedomartin
Posts: 138
Joined: Fri May 22, 2020 2:00 am
Great Britain

Re: Speedos and poppers

Post by Speedomartin » Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:11 am

Latestarter wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:36 am
BJE wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:13 am
I’ve never used poppers. Just curious what effect they have.
Me too. I know why they are used for anal sex but not otherwise. I was vaguely under the impression they could make it harder to stay hard
Yes that's my understanding but not from using them.

User avatar
BJE
Posts: 1828
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:57 am
Location: Northwest USA
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Speedos and poppers

Post by BJE » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:31 pm

Has anyone used nitrous oxide during sex? I had I’d when I was young at a dentists office and remember how it felt but I can’t imagine how it might effect sexual feelings.

User avatar
Thom
Posts: 1963
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:24 pm
Location: U.S.--East Coast
United States of America

Re: Speedos and poppers

Post by Thom » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:10 am

BJE wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:13 am
I’ve never used poppers. Just curious what effect they have.
From the urban dictionary:

"Amyl nitrate and related volatile solvents, usually supplied in a small brown glass bottle. Name derives from the fact that the liquid used to come in glass ampoules for medicinal use as a cyanide antidote that 'popped' when broken open. Nowadays often supplied as 'room odorisers' or 'aromas' in order to get around medicines legislation, and used almost exclusively as a recreational drug and sex aid by gay men. Not actually illegal to possess in most countries. Works by relaxing smooth muscle thereby dilating blood vessels, causing a rush of blood to the head and drop in blood pressure, resulting in an intense but short-lived high. Also relaxes the muscle of the anal sphincter, thus facilitating the entry of foreign objects, especially large penises. "
Long time Speedo® lover

User avatar
BJE
Posts: 1828
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:57 am
Location: Northwest USA
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Speedos and poppers

Post by BJE » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:41 pm

Thom wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:10 am
BJE wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:13 am
I’ve never used poppers. Just curious what effect they have.
From the urban dictionary:

"Amyl nitrate and related volatile solvents, usually supplied in a small brown glass bottle. Name derives from the fact that the liquid used to come in glass ampoules for medicinal use as a cyanide antidote that 'popped' when broken open. Nowadays often supplied as 'room odorisers' or 'aromas' in order to get around medicines legislation, and used almost exclusively as a recreational drug and sex aid by gay men. Not actually illegal to possess in most countries. Works by relaxing smooth muscle thereby dilating blood vessels, causing a rush of blood to the head and drop in blood pressure, resulting in an intense but short-lived high. Also relaxes the muscle of the anal sphincter, thus facilitating the entry of foreign objects, especially large penises. "
I guess that explains it well.

SEASPEEDO
Posts: 362
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:37 am
Location: Seattle, WA
United States of America

Re: Speedos and poppers

Post by SEASPEEDO » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:26 am

I've used it many years ago during sex.... It gave a big rush and with that came a strong drive, and almost an abandonment..... never saw a decrease in arousal, in fact seemed quite the opposite. I never felt any negative impacts from it's use... however, I was only an occasional user.

User avatar
Thom
Posts: 1963
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:24 pm
Location: U.S.--East Coast
United States of America

Re: Speedos and poppers

Post by Thom » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:19 am

SEASPEEDO wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:26 am
I've used it many years ago during sex.... It gave a big rush and with that came a strong drive, and almost an abandonment..... never saw a decrease in arousal, in fact seemed quite the opposite. I never felt any negative impacts from it's use... however, I was only an occasional user.
My blood pressure has always run low, and I have syncope--fainting spells due to low blood pressure. I would probably keel over. And of course, individual differences can vary widely.
Long time Speedo® lover

User avatar
...:::sam:::...
Posts: 667
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:35 pm
Location: Australia
Australia

Re: Speedos and poppers

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:51 pm

ok, apparently a popper is not an explosive like what I thought it was.

Image

User avatar
Outsider75
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:52 am

Re: Speedos and poppers

Post by Outsider75 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:25 pm

BJE wrote:Has anyone used nitrous oxide during sex? I had I’d when I was young at a dentists office and remember how it felt but I can’t imagine how it might effect sexual feelings.
Never used nitrous but my lady friend wants to experience that with me. She says it has the experience of molly but very short lived. Inhibitions go out the window


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Reply