G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

To bulge or not to bulge?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Okieswimmer
United States of America

Re: To bulge or not to bulge?

Post by Okieswimmer » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:56 am

MRspeedoman wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:49 pm
People seriously need to get over themselves!!! Men having a penis bulge, is no different than a women's camel toe or a bust of the breasts.

I can speak from personal experience. My parents freaked out when I was wearing a Speedo while
I was on vacation; even more when pictures were taken of my fiancée and I after I proposed to her while wearing a Speedo!!! I cannot stand this type of double standard of society! I will continue to wear Speedos, thongs, and compression pants to show off my manhood!

My vote..... To Bulge all the way!!! ;) Here is myself wearing a leopard thong to support this!
Love your leopard thong! What brand is that? And nice bulge, btw

Aircat
Australia

Post by Aircat » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:05 am

Most of the young women here are wearing G string at the non lap swimming pool now, it's full butt exposure and lots of cleavage. Most of the guys are still in baggy shorts and won't get changed when they leave.

The double standard is widening.

SpeedoUSA

Post by SpeedoUSA » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:15 am

Aircat wrote:Most of the young women here are wearing G string at the non lap swimming pool now, it's full butt exposure and lots of cleavage. Most of the guys are still in baggy shorts and won't get changed when they leave.

The double standard is widening.
Where is this Aircat? Cali?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Str8 Speedo fan

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:55 am

MrMusik wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:44 am
blueflinch wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:36 am
Red^^Speedo wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:28 am

Um, what is a ' half mongrel'?
You'll have to ask our man Sam to be sure. I'm assuming it's a semi-erection? A half-boner? When you're stiff/stiffening but not bolt upright? Just a guess ... :oops:
This is my understanding:

half mongrel = partial erection, half-boner, fluffed, but not full raging hard-on.
That’s it. When your dick is full of blood and pumped but not standing up, maybe out, but not up.

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

To bulge or not to bulge?

Post by Speedoaddict » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:16 am

If I had a better looking body and I was ripped I wouldn’t mind bulging a little. Lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Last edited by Speedoaddict on Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

speedoboi
Canada

Post by speedoboi » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:49 am

Baltspeed wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:08 am
Spear, Frank and North you're right!
Women have breasts and men have bulges. People who want to look at it - please, they may look as much and as long as they want.
Depending on the situation, they can look and touch.

Aircat
Australia

Post by Aircat » Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:52 pm

SpeedoUSA wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:15 am
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Australia beaches and ocean pools.

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:17 am

Speedoaddict wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:16 am
If I had a better looking body and I was ripped I wouldn’t mind bulging a little. Lol.
You need to just not worry about how your body looks and let your bulge fly!

I love wearing cock rings under my suits as they make the bulge stand out a bit more.

For years and years I kept my bulge packed in tight to my body to the point where my balls were almost incapable of hanging down at all. I started using cock rings as a method to push them forward and away from my body a bit for a more natural appearance. I love how they look when the thick ring is behind them, pushing them forward into the fabric of whatever I am wearing. Sometimes I'll even stack rings to stretch it away from my body a bit. This can get painful if I am getting into cold water, but is great in a hot tub. I love wearing a Cocksox bikini with some cock rings on in a hot tub at a hotel, it is bulge city!

Sunman_atl
United States of America

Post by Sunman_atl » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:49 pm

IMG_25062018_220628.jpg
For him...or her...or both!
IMG_25062018_220628.jpg (116.49 KiB) Viewed 4376 times
Totally for the bulge! If a girl doesn't like it, then we're probably not compatible anyway...If a guy likes it, then he has some idea of what he's getting!
Speedo's & sex go together!!